Bryan Danielson Signs With WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kraynor3

Reaction score
Ring Of Honor issued the following press release:

Bryan Danielson has agreed in principle to a contract with World Wrestling Entertainment.

Bryan has been an exemplary talent and a wonderful member of the Ring of Honor locker room and family since the inception of the company. We couldn’t be happier for Bryan and all of his successes, many of which Ring of Honor has been proud to witness first hand.

We congratulate Bryan on the beginning of this next journey in his brilliant career, and wish him all the best as he progresses. Many Ring of Honor fans refer to Bryan as the “best in the worldâ€￾ and we look forward to looking on in earnest as he shows everyone watching the wrestling world’s biggest stage just why that is.

Bryan will appear as scheduled at all of the September Ring of Honor events. Please join us in Philadelphia, Dayton, Chicago, Boston, and New York as we say thank you and farewell to a truly one-of-a-kind talent.

I'm glad he's going to make some money, but now "The Best Wrestler In The World" is no longer allowed to wrestle.

Because what they do in the WWE is NOT wrestling.

He'll spend his whole time buried and bumping for jacked up steroid monkeys who can barely walk, let alone wrestle.

kraynor3

Reaction score
I saw no thread in either ROH or WWE talk.

If it's a duplicate, feel free to get rid of it.