Bryan Danielson is Gonna Wrestle Again

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Just a bs excuse for them to keep him in the company, and not wrestle. They don't want him to wrestle in the WWE because the fans can kill an entire show if they book him wrong, but at the same time they don't want him wrestling for other promotions because he is so damn over. Really a dick move!
Exactly this. Like, good for him to still be making all the big money he's been making. But at the same time, seriously fuck the WWE. What they've done with Bryan (just as one example) is borderline Ian Rotten/Mike Quackenbush bullshit

Reactions: TheprofileofJericho

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I don't see him wrestling in WWE, but I could see him performing in Japan or ROH. He really should stay on a part time schedule though, I could see him getting injured quickly again