Brutus Magnus?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

On iMPACT! we saw a promo for "Brutus Magnus", a new wrestler set to debut in TNA. Does anyone have any information about this guy? Is he any good? I tried finding something on him but I don't think he used this name before coming to TNA so I didn't find anything.

Switchy

Reaction score
Brutus Magnus = Nick Aldis

I don't know much about him except he is 22, from England and he is on the English version of Gladiators which may be an explanation for his gimmick in TNA.

The Rated R CMStar

Cheesy, random name.

Meh, never seen him before, but he doesn't promising. Unless he actually has wrestling background, I dont know, I'll have to see him wrestle

ollie

Reaction score
The guy was an absolute idiot on British Gladiators - expect extremely poor promos

(He was Oblivion)

[YT]2bxqQlrkJsM[/YT]

[YT]BwMWHeGUFcw[/YT]

seX-Power

^ After watching that, I feel like punching him straight in the jaw.

RDH1

Reaction score
He can't be any worse then Abyss currently is or even Matt Morgan.

Moonlight Drive

Brutus Magnus can get fucked. There's a Knockout who should be on the top of TNA's list...

Angel! She'll kick your arse, in the nicest possible way. :)

J

Haha he's looks like a smaller version of Test, If he wrestle's the same then were fucked.

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
forget him

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRDdhAI0rig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BRDdhAI0rig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

sorry if that has already been posted

phantomgerald

Boring! TNA should start developing its current characters more.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

TNA has too many wrestlers on payroll as it is right now. That's why Impact sucks so much. It's impossible to get 40 wrestlers over with 8 hours of television per month.