Bruce PRICKard Spoils WM 25 (In part)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Shawn Michaels' final match at Backlash? Undertaker requiring assistance at WM? Kane earning a push involving these two? Not buying it. No way.

Quoted for my argument in a nutshell since you obviously seem incapable of seeing how improbable and idiotic this storyline is. I am actually refusing to believe that you honestly believe this storyline was going to happen. I KNOW FOR A FACT that you are smarter than this, and that deep down you realize that they weren't going to do this storyline, and you're just arguing with me for the sake of disagreeing with how I presented my argument.

As for taking six days to reply to this thread? I have other things to do. Frankly I'd rather enjoy myself posting in other threads rather than rushing into this one every half hour just to make sure I can get you with another zinger. That's not my purpose, and that's not my life. At this point I am just going to have to respectfully disagree with you on the validity of this story. As for my actual points used against you? Kudos, I concede most if not all of them. As for the possibility of this storyline being true? It's still at zero percent, and I know better than to think that someone as intelligent as yourself would legitimately believe that Michaels would retire at backlash, as a heel. Not happening.