Brooklyn Beckham ‘has trial with Chelsea’

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
David Beckham's son Brooklyn has reportedly had a trial with a Premier League club – but it was not with his dad's former team Manchester United.

The Daily Mail reports that the 13-year-old was spotted playing at Chelsea's Cobham training ground with 'Golden Balls' himself watching the action.

Beckham Snr was snapped with a young Chelsea player on Tuesday - which led to speculation that he could be about to join the European champions, but watching his son was the real reason for his visit.

The Mail reports that Brookyn played in "a low-key academy game aimed at giving him a taste of English football at junior level."

Those in attendance were shocked to see the two Beckhams at the training ground and took to Twitter to spread the news.

"Ok, so I've just picked up that the reason David Beckham was at Cobham today was that son Brooklyn is being trialled for CFC U14s #Phew," wrote Sid Celery.

"David Beckham's son Brooklyn is on trial for my team #chelseafc, David Beckham was watching our training session tonight!! Madness," said Chelsea U14 player Cole Perry Da Silva
The Mail quotes an 'insider' as saying: "Brooklyn is like any teenager with an ambition to be a footballer. He has just returned to England and wanted to see how he fared.

"Chelsea are one of the strongest academies in the country. The difference is that he is the son of the former England captain and this will draw attention."

The senior Beckham is currently weighing up his options after his contract with Los Angeles Galaxy ended before Christmas.

Beckham has been made offers from Europe, South America, North America, South Africa, Russia, China and the Middle East.

Source

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I believe the word Crayo is looking for is TADER!

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Good for the kid though.. I hope he has real skill instead of the name..