#Broken Rights settled?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

It isn't the normal WhatCulture video just explaining a few rumors and such.

Do you think a deal has been made our are people just assuming it has happened?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Wouldn't surprise me, WWE has the big bucks compared to IMPACT. But we'll see as their storyline develops on TV. For now, I just consider him [HASHTAG]#TORN[/HASHTAG] Matt Hardy.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me, WWE has the big bucks compared to IMPACT. But we'll see as their storyline develops on TV. For now, I just consider him [HASHTAG]#TORN[/HASHTAG] Matt Hardy.

I would like to see him get rebroken but in terms of good writing. I don't want to see WWE do what they do and waste the characters. Let them continue to do what they did and have a lot of things going on off the show. I didn't mind seeing that fight with the kangaroo. That kind of stuff is silly but entertaining.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
If the legal issues have been settled regarding the broken gimmick, then we might as well see Broken Hardys after Payback.

I said in this week's Rate RAW thread that it's weird they booked Sheamus and Cesaro to lose two weeks in a row. So, I wouldn't be surprised if they turned heel at Payback and won the titles. And then the Hardyz would slowly start becoming broken.

I hope this gimmick works out for them in WWE considering they won't have much of creative freedom and Vince will try to micromanage it. But, we'll have to wait and see, obviously.

Reactions: Solid Snake

I beat It

Jobber
Reaction score

what wonderful news today. It will happen hopefully after they drop the tag titles this sunday. Then maybe that BREAKS Matt again and blah blah. Must see tv coming sortly. The question is will Matt have FULL control.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
I doubt it. Doubt they will drop the tag titles this soon

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I doubt it. Doubt they will drop the tag titles this soon

"Anything can happen in the WWE" - you know how the cliche goes, man.

Plus, why would they book Sheamus and Cesaro to lose two weeks in a row? There has to be something unexpected that's planned to happen this Sunday.

Something like a title change. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't be surprised if Sheamus and Cesaro turned heel and won the titles. Thus leading to the Hardy Boyz slowly becoming broken.

Or, they could have the Hardyz turn heel and become broken in the process. Not sure how much sense that would make, though.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
Well this sure pets my cat the wrong way. He is offended. :sadjoey:
But seriously... I think they are going to likely hold off on it as long as they can or until Vince is willing to pay a good amount of money for it. Sucks for us fans though :okay:

To be fair, WWE would have done the same thing. So while I get the hate for Anthem and people going all meme crazy on an owl. Vince would have done the same thing, and probably to a higher extent because let's face it, WWE can probably afford more lawyers than Anthem (Not sure if Anthem is a massive company btw).

You don't have to look to far than Cody Rhodes being told he can't be Rhodes outside WWE.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
Let them have the freedom to do the whole "broken" gimmick & storyline.

Hardy Boyz was cool for its time, but broken matt/jeff hardy seems interesting enough to go against the wyatt family. Book it, WWE. BOOK IT, BITCHES!

Vince McMahon needs to let go and let them do their thing.

Last edited: