Brogue kick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
Adam said:
They are trained professionals who get it right 99% of the time.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.549847,-1.144307

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your house is cool. I just took a walk down your street with google maps. I wonder how they find the time to take pictures of every single nook and cranny of the world.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
#Heel said:
Your house is cool. I just took a walk down your street with google maps. I wonder how they find the time to take pictures of every single nook and cranny of the world.

What's more amazing is the innacuracy of Google Maps especially when users take them as gospel.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
0b39ebacde50d43d344b91177cb5ba33.jpg

:laugh:

Reactions: Mmmbop

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
PPL have driven into rivers and canals before following sat navs and google maps as despite there being a giant river in their path the instructions said straight on and they had no common sense to ignore it and drove into a river.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This.

I'm shocked no one else said this. That picture which is apparent proof of a "wrong" brogue kick, is how it should be done. He'll kick through the air fast, slow down near the end and push you with his foot. That doesn't hurt at all.

I'm sure it hurts somewhat. If not than Miz is a real bitch because he puts his hand up and flinches like a punk every time. Ziggler is the best at getting brogue kicked, obv.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Obviously I'm a Ziggler mark but that doesn't make what I said any less true. Ziggler could make a brogue kick from you granny look legit

inb4butbromygrannyhasafiercebroguekick

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Ziggler can make anyone look good with his selling. He's the best.

No q's.