Brogue kick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
How many times does it go well, and how many times is it going wrong?
Really curious about it because of the short period of time that Sheamus has to give it.

Look at this:

0447468ce48a3ff21353ba8070be2ca2.jpg

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
I thought strikes were supposed to be faked, looks like a legit kick to me. Ouch.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah same here, I saw Ricardo putting his hands infront of his face as a reaction, but it seems that that's not allways the case.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
It end up like more of a push then a strike

#darksidegames

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Darksidetrin said:
It end up like more of a push then a strike

#darksidegames

This.

I'm shocked no one else said this. That picture which is apparent proof of a "wrong" brogue kick, is how it should be done. He'll kick through the air fast, slow down near the end and push you with his foot. That doesn't hurt at all.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
This.

I'm shocked no one else said this. That picture which is apparent proof of a "wrong" brogue kick, is how it should be done. He'll kick through the air fast, slow down near the end and push you with his foot. That doesn't hurt at all.

That was not the question. The line said: How many times does it go well, and how many times does it go wrong? Like how the opponent sells the move because there is a short period of time to preform it. I understand that he slows down in the end, but that wasn't the case.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Well I've not seen one mistake on it so I'm guessing it goes well a lot of the time, almost 100%.

Some put their hands infront of their face, so that makes it a little weak, Ricardo crossed his arms infront of his face on SD, that was really weak. That was what I've been trying to say.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
They are trained professionals who get it right 99% of the time.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=53.549847,-1.144307

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
I know but I tried to discuss the times when it looks like a botch, when a wrestler puts his hands infront of his face. Thats what I ment.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Some wrestlers are fine with taking bumps to the face, some aren't - it's a matter of preference. Watch Big Show's KO punch, some take a hit, some don't but 'swish' their head accordingly.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
It does look worse when someone protects their face with their arms/hands, but it's not that the move went wrong. It's a matter of preference, as previously stated.