Brodus vs Tensai

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Yes. Yes. Yes.

You haven't seen his matches in Japan, a completely different and better badass guy/wrestler. He owns Bogus in every aspect of the game. :baws: #GiantBernardFTW

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Testify said:
Yes. Yes. Yes.

You haven't seen his matches in Japan, a completely different and better badass guy/wrestler. He owns Bogus in every aspect of the game. :baws: #GiantBernardFTW

lmao, what a fanboy. Tensai is a fat useless turd, deal with it. And I've seen some of his matches in Japan, smarks just want to sound cool by saying they watch those matches and how great they are. Fact is they are nothing special

A match between these two would be awful. Both need to work with smaller guys so they can do their moves on them. Brodus trying to suplex Tensai or Tensai trying to power bomb Brodus would not go over well.. at all

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
lmao, what a fanboy. Tensai is a fat useless turd, deal with it. And I've seen some of his matches in Japan, smarks just want to sound cool by saying they watch those matches and how great they are. Fact is they are nothing special

A match between these two would be awful. Both need to work with smaller guys so they can do their moves on them. Brodus trying to suplex Tensai or Tensai trying to power bomb Brodus would not go over well.. at all

:haha:

You need to get into puro first, in order to actually know how their matches and storys are wroked/done.

lolfanboy..... Not at all. I ain't even his fan, but I have a mad respect for him as a wrestler.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Puro sucks. I don't give a fuck about their lame ass slap fests.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Working stiff (lol) =/= entertaining me

If I want to watch two guys beat the hell out of each other I'll just turn on MMA

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I hate Condit for his gameplan in that fight, but he actually is one of the best finishers in MMA history

28 wins
13 by KO/TKO
13 by sub
2 by decision

Divaalicious

Jobber
Reaction score
Tensai to me will always be A-train and even as A-train he was boring.

Tensai Vs Brodus? Possible. Winner? I'll put my money on Brodus

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:

:dafuq: I actually agree with Dolph for once in my virtual life.. but Funky is sooo much more cooler :)