Brodus Clay Teaming with Tensai?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weez

Reaction score
I think it's the perfect setup, if WWE pulls the trigger.

YOu have these two "clowns" pandering to the crowd, and when they DO snap and start eating children and being bitter big fat fatties about never getting respect, and just start DESTROYING everything, I'll be all the more impactful, as was said above.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Actually Clay is a good wrestler in my opinion but his gimmick is just to bad. He should be some kind of a rhino maybe as his running headbutt looks like a rhino.

Time to resurrect Mantaur!!!!

tumblr_mcs6oshPEF1rqoq0po1_500.jpg

As far as this team goes... If they can get over by Tensai changing his ways, and they can serve as faces in a feud for a heel tag team to win the Tag titles, then i guess let's see if it pans out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I think it's the perfect setup, if WWE pulls the trigger.

YOu have these two "clowns" pandering to the crowd, and when they DO snap and start eating children and being bitter big fat fatties about never getting respect, and just start DESTROYING everything, I'll be all the more impactful, as was said above.

It is the obvious way to go about things but WWE never like to do things the easy way. It is Booking 101 but I am not confident that WWE will go in that direction with them, they will probably remain as a face team before Tensai turns on Brodus and then disappears from the roster.

Reaction score
Not feeling their tag team gimmick. It's not comedy to me at all; it's cringe-worthy. I do not want to see 2 fatties do gangam style on my screen. I do not see how the kids can enjoy it either. I'd rather have them both as a monster tag team, or feuding with each other. Hopefully, Tensai gets sick of all that stuff, and turns on Brodus.

TheBeast

Reaction score
As if the two of them weren't big enough jokes already. And now this?

GAY

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
WWE have actually done a decent job with them since pairing them up. They now have Tensai in a matching outfit and they have started added some tag team moves into their moveset. They now look like an actual tag team rather than a weird pairing of two guys. Seeing Tensai dance each week is weird but on the bright side for him he is earning more money doing this than he was as the heel back from Japan. Can definitely see them getting a tag team title shot in the near future.