Brock's next opponent

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tyler2

Abap
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
rRE8Tx2
Favorite Sports Team
dJHMFjb
I have no idea what your words mean or are meant to reference...
You said they could've done something with Balor after he beat AJ the current champion. Kofi beat Orton in 2013 and Orton got a rematch and H called it a fluke

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
They could build up Wyatt again (LOL) or they could do Lesnar vs Joe II. But, I doubt it'll be happening.

Bálor's yet to be granted a match for the title he never lost in the first place, so why not do it at the Rumble? It's weird on WWE's part, really. He's clearly over with the crowd and they love him despite some of the questionable booking lately, so book the damn match.

Also, I have a feeling it might be Kane who gets to face Lesnar at the Rumble. Meh.

He lost the title when his fragile ass got inured at SummerSlam. That counts as losing the title because he's not man enough to stay healthy.