Brock Re-Signs And....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jared

Jobber
Reaction score
Apparently the crowd did shit all over the match (which I predicted) and I've read
that a beach ball was getting a better a babyface reaction than the Plank of Wood.

Its fine WWE...do what you want...I just won't watch your sad, pathetic, forced, lame
attempts to force a square peg into a round anus.

Was there and yeah, much bigger pop for the beach ball than for the match. They really need to put this to bed.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Why do people like beach balls so much? you pay shit tons of money to go to Mania and you wanna play with a beach ball,

You can do that at a beach for free.

Well it because people don't like the man event. Normally if you dont like a main event of a show...you dont buy tickets. Only wrestling fans go to shows where they have no interest with the main event. Fucking idiots lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jared

Jobber
Reaction score
At least at other main events there is heat in the form of boos. The super dome was dead silent almost the entire match. The only time the crowd
Got rowdy was to chant “this is awful”. I’m curious as to how it sounded televised. I just haven’t had the time to dedicate another 7 hours to watch it.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
Okay...I'm not trying to pick a fight...but can
you explain to me why you think that?

I'm just curious is all...

Also has anyone thought the WWE might
be building to Lesnar/Reigns Mk.III at
Wrestlemania 35? Like they will just keep
going with this story until the crowds start
cheering for the

:wood:

Because the moment was WrestleMania, either give the guy the goddamn title or go with someone else. We waited all year for this shitty match at WrestleMania and they didn't even go with him... Just give it to Braun. Vince is so stubborn.