Brock Re-Signs And....

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Will face Reigns at the greatest royal rumble.... well, now we kno why Brock won.... reigns will win out of the country, where he will actually be cheered, lol.

Brock Lesnar re-signs with WWE; will face Reigns at Greatest Royal Rumble

“ WWE Chairman & CEO Vince McMahon announced today that Universal Champion Brock Lesnarhas re-signed with WWE. Lesnar’s next appearance is scheduled for the Greatest Royal Rumble event, where he will compete against Roman Reigns in a Steel Cage Match for the Universal Title at the King Abdullah Sports City Stadium in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia on Friday, April 27, at 7 p.m. AST.”

Thoughts? Concerns? Dumb?

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You would have to say it to Paul's face, first, to be honest.
200.gif

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
All this news just makes me more sour on the main event from last night. It's just not how you win a Match to me, is where you win it. A Wrestlemania win lasts forever in my eyes, and a win even though this is supposed to be big is just something I'll forget quickly when Roman drops it back to someone later.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Will face Reigns at the greatest royal rumble.... well, now we kno why Brock won.... reigns will win out of the country, where he will actually be cheered, lol.
This entire situation reached the critical level of desperation many, many months ago...
and now it appears the WWE will try to give the Plank of Wood his "Grand Coronation"
in another country.

Its sad, lame & pathetic & makes the entire wrestling industry look like a joke.

WWE...Vince...Reigns is NOT the Guy...and the fans will never let him be the Guy.

He could rescue a box of kittens from a burning building & still get booed.

Apparently the crowd did shit all over the match (which I predicted) and I've read
that a beach ball was getting a better a babyface reaction than the Plank of Wood.

Its fine WWE...do what you want...I just won't watch your sad, pathetic, forced, lame
attempts to force a square peg into a round anus.

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley