Brock punching Cena for real WOW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock also did some real punches to Cena's ribs. Wow Brock really went to town on Cena. Extreme Rules is gonna be awesome with these two

Naa, if you look good, the punches were given with an open fist, so that will not really hurt.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I wouldn't want to see Cena-Brock in an MMA octagon (I guess they actually fight in octagons, I don't really know). But, then, I like my violence scripted. That's why I watch pro wrestling, not amateur wrestling.

wk

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
There is no rumour or fact that they will do a MMA rules match..

jt

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Jose Tortilla said:
Naa, if you look good, the punches were given with an open fist, so that will not really hurt.

The first two punches to the ribs were real I have re watched it and they were real punches. Man Brock went back in time to UFC days. I do give credit to Cena for taking the punches like a man and he didnt react badly to it

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The body shots were absolutely not stiff punches.