Brock Lesnar...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I won 50 bucks on lesnar. Everyone up here in Canada gives this guy props. I had a guy telling me that Professional wrestling is fake fighting but since you have to be moves ahead of the match you're always thinking, land improper and your fucked. This guy was giving pro wrestling props and went on about how back then college wrestlers practically had no choice then to go into professional wrestling either that or japan palm fighting. Since they're wasn't anything else and now that the UFC is mainstream he's cumming his panties over the future. Pro wrestlers have killer cardio and the good one's have crazy technique, could be a smooth transition into mma which it was for brock. He manhandles and has too much energy for his own good. His past fights he's been learning how to channel it and he has very effectively. He's only getting better. What i love about Lesnar is how he still gives props to pro wrestling and says it's one of the hardest thing he's ever done. Shit's for real mang

I wanna see shelton at middleweight train for the UFC even though he's too old nowadays it's be good.

But yeah to be on the topic with the thread, everyone hate's lesnar cause he's the larger then life personality. Carwin was the blue collar worker it was a perfect matchup. They're going to cheer for Lesnar over Velasquez though. Nelson vs lesnar is my dream matchup, lol that'd be so awesome

Reaction score
Carwin vs Lesnar was the first UFC fight i ever watched (downloaded it from teh interwebz) and i have to say it was pretty damn cool to watch, ill definatley download the next Lesnar fight.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lol Nelson ko'd Stefan Struve and now he's facing Junior dos santos (who also knocked out Struve) with the winner facing Lesnar of Velasquez for the title. Putting heat on the title since right now the heavyweight division is the brand to watch

oh and it's august 7th

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Damn. He's in the title chase already? I'll have to find that fight with Nelson and Struve. I've been slacking on my UFC lately.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I am looking forward to watching the Dos Santos/Nelson fight. Both of them have two of the most deadly punches in all of the UFC imo. This fight is going to end quickly I think, whoever can land a solid punch first will win.

Am, I the only one who isn't looking forward to the AUgust 7th PPV?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
I am looking forward to watching the Dos Santos/Nelson fight. Both of them have two of the most deadly punches in all of the UFC imo. This fight is going to end quickly I think, whoever can land a solid punch first will win.Am, I the only one who isn't looking forward to the AUgust 7th PPV?
Nelson's experience is a huge factor but
Junior's stand up is amazing and is one of the best in the UFC. Nelson's only proving that after he puts in hard work he can stand up with confidence hard to throw your chin out there under these circumstances. Nelson will backstep throw his overhands and take it to the ground cause that's where he's impenetrable. Santos trains with Silva and if you look at the card it's Brazil vs Usa except for the Hughes/almedia fight. Dos Santos will be ready to take Nelson's head off this is team black house's card to shine. Nelson is going to have be on the ground chest on chest peppering him stifling and testing his jujitsu his black belt against his brown even though santos has a brown belt it's under the Nogeuria brothers which recently got trashed by Chael sonnen who's headlining the card against Anderson Silva.
Why wouldn't you be looking forward to this card?

pumpt73

Reaction score
Nelson is no joke. He's got 12 finishes out of his 15 career victories. Since TUF, he's won both of his fights in the UFC. The finale against Shaub and then KO'd Struve. The only thing about Nelson is we're yet to see his best work. The guy really is a wizard on the ground, when he wants to be. JDS can match him on the ground though and with Junior having the longer limbs, I see him having a slight advantage in that department. Roy's been in with some damn good talent. He really hasn't taken that step up yet and beat a truly notable fighter. Im not knocking Struve, but Skyscraper has a little ways to go yet. Nelson has only been finished once and that was a KO loss to Arlovski. The other 2 notables that he's fought he's lost to as well. He had a Split Dec. loss to Ben Rothwell in his IFL days, and took a Unanimous Dec. loss to Jeff Monson just before TUF. Nelson can bring it and he's going to have to. JDS has finished all 11 opponents he's faced and he wants a title fight badly. The 265lbers are getting better and better. After this fight with Nelson vs. JDS, keep your eyes out for Rothwell. I don't think Ben will win the title, but he's not a fighter to take lightly. I would love to see Nelson/Rothwell II.

The 265lbers are fast becoming the most popular division, and that is needed to help the sport grow. Let's face it, when combat sports are thought of, fans want to see the big boys go at it. Right now, Id say the 155lbers are still the top division. It's just so deep and talented. With the emergence of Evan Dunham, it just gets deeper and deeper. Remember to, the WEC and Bellator both have solid 155lbers. Damn I wish Eddie Alvarez would come to the UFC.