Brock Lesnar Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xtremebadass

Win, Lose, or Draw against Couture, I attempted another XBA GFX attempt. Hopefully this is better than my recent attempts. I am trying to get better, what do you think?

LESNARcopy.jpg

LESNAR2COPY.jpg

Moonlight Drive

Wow XBA, I think that's pretty fucking awesome. Definitely one of the best pieces you've come out with since you started GFX. I prefer the first version to the second, I hate pieces that are just all grey.

Beer

Wow, that is pretty good, just the placement of the second picture of him.

C4

I don't like it

And therefore you're not going to see a "wow" from me. It's nothing fantastic and 'fucking awesome' as someone says, in fact it's bad. But that doesn't mean you're not improving, you're definitely getting better at GFX. I appreciate the effort you put into it as well, but people over here (two posters above me specially) have no idea what they're saying. If you want to become a good GFX'r you need good advice and constructive criticism on your work and believe me, this isn't good advice:

Wow, that is pretty good, just the placement of the second picture of him.

Wow XBA, I think that's pretty fucking awesome.

Damn. :disgust1:

Anyways, you're positively going good.... but you need to work on some major parts of the signature. For example the background which has no color and no 'flavour', just simple brushing over and over again and the two PSD's of Brock Lesnar which aren't blended and are floating over the top of the background, the text could be somewhat better as well and you're always coming up with inappropriate sizes, try working on a 500*200 scale.

Now come up with something that makes me say "wow xba" :thumbsup:

xtremebadass

I don't really know what people mean when they say "blend," I am working with PS7 and I still don't know what I am doing. If my signature look somewhat decent I take it as I did a good job lol. Thanks for the honesty though C4

C4

I don't really know what people mean when they say "blend," I am working with PS7 and I still don't know what I am doing.

There are loads of tutorials available on the internet that might help you, in fact there are some very good tutorials posted by some members of this site *cough* C4 *cough* :shifty:

RoleModelDaDon

Reaction score
Way to much going on fam. I dont like Death Clutch text is blended in that should be gone. But besides that I think its straight. The colored version is the one that I prefer.

xtremebadass

Alright, now just for C4, I took a stab at the tutorial and sort of know how to blend. I tried it on the Lesnar sig, how is this?

LESNAR2COPY-1.jpg

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I'm no GFX expert but heres my two cents.

Your "Brock Lesnar" text is very choppy. It looks blurry, and buldgy to me. I think you should work on that, as judging my your other graphics the text is a large nag for you. Some work on that can go a distance.

Your blending of the PSD's is average. I think the one towards the left is better blended, but thats my opinion. The design in the back, I believe it was already done, but its good, and if it was original then thats awesome.

Anyways, your direction was cool, and it looks like something C4, or WS would try to do. A good sense of your own flare in this if you ask me. I dislike the gray/smoke thing you did on the PSD to the right. It makes it look awkward, but I think you should have toyed with it more.

Overall, its a seven out of ten for me. Its pretty average, but I can tell your improving.

Thats Diesel with his two cents :thumbsup:!

EDIT: This is all directed to the one you did with the tutorial XBA.

Wordlife

I love it either way, I see what you did with blending in the white there man... I prefer no blend and I like the original more, lets see what you do with our little secret sig

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Aren't you two doing the same thing? Jeez, bumpers :shifty:. Nah, but seriously Raymond stop with the bumping of old threads, this isn't the first time, and people neg rep, infract, and bash for doing so.

TDK

Reaction score
wow man looks awsome, mind if i have it? ill credit ya.