Brock Lesnar returning next week.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even if it is to confront big nose and eventually job to him, I'm pumped to see him again.

Yea, it will be nice to see him, but knowing what lies ahead really curbs my enthusiasm

180a5772cf7fdeb4db94d65074bdf39c.jpg

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I really don't even care about Brock anymore, not seeing him a lot and losing to Cena and then going to inevitably lose to Big nose burial ho trips makes me just don't care about him as much anymore.

Reactions: Snowman1

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Spoiler: HHH will win. Cleanly.

WWE so far has bought Brock back to put over Cena, HHH and then most likely Undertaker at WM.

Thanks for the spoiler, it was much appreciated ;). I can see why they'd have HHH win, but then wats the point of Brock, after losing against Cena, and then more than likely losing to HHH, is he really serving a purpose?

I know it will be for ratings but seems a bit odd if he will lose all the time. Then again I hope he does lose, as he pisses me off since he's come back.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So apparently the "insider newz" sites are reporting that Lesnar won't be returning next week, they're keeping his return ready for the 1000th episode.

But then again, look at how credible the dirtsheets have been recently.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Thanks for the spoiler, it was much appreciated ;). I can see why they'd have HHH win, but then wats the point of Brock, after losing against Cena, and then more than likely losing to HHH, is he really serving a purpose?

I know it will be for ratings but seems a bit odd if he will lose all the time. Then again I hope he does lose, as he pisses me off since he's come back.

I think you're the only guy who can see why he'd job to HHH, a guy who doesn't compete in the ring any more, has a backstage role both off television and on television and a guy who doesn't need anyone to put him over. Lesnar losing to Cena was a joke but at least Lesnar looked strong, he'll lose to HHH and then lose to Undertaker. Instead of using one of the biggest names/draws to create a new star, they just feed him to big stars ego. Welcome to current WWE.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Rainman said:
So apparently the "insider newz" sites are reporting that Lesnar won't be returning next week, they're keeping his return ready for the 1000th episode.

But then again, look at how credible the dirtsheets have been recently.

Again that just sounds like pure guesswork to me again. That's my thinking anyway, have a feeling next week will just be a Rock Esque via satellite promo.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Sat link imo as they will have him coming back big for RAW 1000

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Even if it is to confront big nose and eventually job to him, I'm pumped to see him again.

I think wwe are fuckin with us i don't think he will come i think Paul will just show up again.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
I think wwe are fuckin with us i don't think he will come i think Paul will just show up again.

My bet is it's Heyman in the ring with Bork on the screen.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think you're the only guy who can see why he'd job to HHH, a guy who doesn't compete in the ring any more, has a backstage role both off television and on television and a guy who doesn't need anyone to put him over. Lesnar losing to Cena was a joke but at least Lesnar looked strong, he'll lose to HHH and then lose to Undertaker. Instead of using one of the biggest names/draws to create a new star, they just feed him to big stars ego. Welcome to current WWE.

I think you are probably right, I want to try at least think we might have an upset :p, I just think having Lesnar lose against HHH, and as you say Undertaker too, I just don't see the point as to why they have brought him back then? I'd have thought maybe have him beat HHH, and then see a storyline where he maybe goes on a bit of a destruction around the WWE universe taking out various stars etc, and then eventually meet his comeuppance when him and HHH have a rematch? and HHH pretty much destroys him?

Again, maybe I think like that because I'm out of touch with WWE :haha:.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
The problem I see though, is if they say he will be retuning this week and doesn't, then they say it will be next week etc, people will just see it as bull-shit and lose interest in the whole fiasco.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
mark_htfc said:
The problem I see though, is if they say he will be retuning this week and doesn't, then they say it will be next week etc, people will just see it as bull-s*** and lose interest in the whole fiasco.

thats #wwelogic

You'll realise soon enough!

Epic new poster btw!

:win: