Brock Lesnar returning next week.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
"That big ego idiot is going in the hole Crayo!" :bury:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
looking forward to it :)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
"You're next after him Ziggler" :bury: :shovel:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
More excited because im assuming Heyman will speak for him. Love seeing him in any way here, and would kill to hear him shoot on punk and others he knows Bork would run over. Wishful thinking.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Looking forward to it, I'll be able to watch it live and I'm sure it'll be a good segment.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Yay. I would have thought they'd keep his return for the 1000th episode of Raw, though. Just to make that show feel a tad bit more special.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I was thinking that, I reckon we might not actually see Brock next week, but we will see Paul come out and accept HHH's challenge for Summerslam.

Either way, bringing Brock back has been great and right now, I can't think who would win between the two. I've got an idea on both sides as to why they'd win etc, but not entirely sure.

Reaction score
Thought we wouldn't see him until the RAW before Summerslam so thank god we didn't have to wait that long.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Yeah I was thinking that, I reckon we might not actually see Brock next week, but we will see Paul come out and accept HHH's challenge for Summerslam.

Either way, bringing Brock back has been great and right now, I can't think who would win between the two. I've got an idea on both sides as to why they'd win etc, but not entirely sure.

Spoiler: HHH will win. Cleanly.

WWE so far has bought Brock back to put over Cena, HHH and then most likely Undertaker at WM.