Brock Lesnar opening his own business

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So, with this new business, will he still be with WWE?
He's on a half time schedule. If the legends can take outside bookings and run separate businesses I don't see why Brock wouldn't be able to run a shop. He'll probably chain Sable to the register or something. While he is off fighting moose and Canadians. But why place something out in a wasteland like Alberta Canada.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
He's on a half time schedule. If the legends can take outside bookings and run separate businesses I don't see why Brock wouldn't be able to run a shop. He'll probably change Sable to the register or something. While he is off fighting moose and Canadians. But why place something out in a wasteland like Alberta Canada.

Low taxes, affordable land, and tons of great hunting.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Wonder how it must be to have Lesnar as a boss :hmm:

Worker: Hello sir, I cannot just give that to you for free...
Customer: Shut up, you're stupid.
Worker: Sir please...my boss is in the back, you don't wanna piss him off...
Customer: I bet he's a fat summabitch, come out! I'm gonna take your stuff, and your gonna deal with it!
Brock Lesnar: *breaks through the wall and starts beating the shit out of the customer as Paul Heyman says sorry to the customer*

Reactions: Crayo

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Wonder how it must be to have Lesnar as a boss :hmm:

Worker: Hello sir, I cannot just give that to you for free...
Customer: Shut up, you're stupid.
Worker: Sir please...my boss is in the back, you don't wanna piss him off...
Customer: I bet he's a fat summabitch, come out! I'm gonna take your stuff, and your gonna deal with it!
Brock Lesnar: *breaks through the wall and starts beating the shit out of the customer as Paul Heyman says sorry to the customer*
What happens?

Farooq

Reaction score
I'd shit my pants if I had to fight Lesnar. I had a dream where someone wanted me to fight him, and I ran faster then Sonic.

Reactions: Roach and Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Good for him. Seems like he has to find a way to spend/invest his money since he's probably got a swimming pool full of it these days.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
If Lesnar came out as manager, I'd probably crap my pants but still complain. Will be interesting to see what he does :D

BaraaKhalaf92

Champion
Reaction score
I'd shit my pants if I had to fight Lesnar. I had a dream where someone wanted me to fight him, and I ran faster then Sonic.
I'd easily beat 10 Brock Lesnars with one hand. :smug-47:

*Running away after seeing a bug on my keyboard*

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Reaction score
You know what, I will fight Lesnar! Whats he gonna do? Come to my house andj egbeksbdjr h grbdjdjdvshavshxjfjfjf F5