Brock Lesnar Negotiating With WWE To Appear At WrestleMania 28

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
We got worked by Dana spreading fake news to the dirt sheets.

King troll.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Who said he won't be appearing at RAW tomorrow? He is in Miami and RAW is in Miami the night after. WWE also wanted to announce the WM29 main event possibly on the next night after Mania. I think WWE didn't want him to return in the middle of the PPV (HHH vs Taker) as it'd be too early in the night, would probably lose some intensity for the later matches as people would be so excited that Brock is back and also because you'd want him to return to close out the show. I also think they didn't want to return him in the Rock vs Cena match as it's such a big match that had a years build and everything surrounding it would be ruined if Brock did something there.

I firmly believe he is on 1 year contract and is in Miami as many have stated.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
I read Dave was backstage at Mania as well. It will be interesting to say the least with what they want to do and if both of them reached a deal.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Yeah I think he was, probably just catching up with friends and what not and since he was a big star he got invited and who wouldn't attend such a big event? But the main purpose he was in Miami was because he competed in the Nautica Triathlon which is a triathlon that raises money for cancer research I think, he finished second to the team of James Marsden. Batista was picked up by WWE officials in Miami when he arrived the other day and stayed at the same hotel so who knows? Maybe he returns tomorrow night? Meltzer/The Wrestling Observer said in the report that the WWE transportation all but confirms that big Dave is in town for business and not pleasure. Back in June of 2011 Batista did a lengthy interview for F4Wonline.com. In the interview, Batista told Dave Meltzer and Bryan Alvarez that he wanted to return to the WWE at some point for one final run. But he has also said in countless interviews he wouldn't return because the whole PG thing and what not doesn't suit him and he doesn't like it.

The Batista and Lesnar rumors are a sign to me that the WWE is entering panic mode. The RAW ratings are way down as compared to past WrestleMania seasons. The pay per view buyrates are down and efforts to push new guys like CM Punk haven’t done a thing for business. The Vince McMahon playbook in the past has been to bring back past stars when times are tough. In other words, times are tough.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
If Big Dave returns as a monster Heel am gonna mark the fuck out. Lesnar can return as anything and I'll mark out. Don't see them returning tonight though.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Yeah, I dont see them returning tonight either, I think they wanna debut Tenshi and that'll all get lost in the shuffle if Lesnar comes back on the same show.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Either of those guys returning would be a big deal because WWE just simply doesn't have any good wrestlers with their enormous physique. Their sheer image alone draws interest if nothing else and a lot of guys WWE has been pushing in recent years just aren't very big. I don't think small wrestlers really pull new viewers into the product. Despite how many of my favorite wrestlers aren't very humongous and a lot of fans don't like hearing this, but that's simply something wrestling just needs.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Vanilla midgets don't get viewers. It's just a fact.