Brock Lesnar in negotiation with TNA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Weebo

Reaction score
source: Wrestling Revealed
With TNA getting a second hour they want to bring in some big stars and Kurt Angle really wants them to bring in Brock Lesnar. with brining in Adam 'Pacman" Jones they need the money so they have released Jerry Lynn, Matt Bentley, Brother Runt Basham and Damaja.

I would love to see brock in TNA. It would be cool to see him face Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Christian or even Sting. What do u guys think of this

Reaction score
This was already posted in News, Rumors, and Spoilers section, but ill comment anyway.

I don't really dislike Lesnar, but I don't think bringing him in would be a good idea. TNA has a bevy of talent right under their nose that they aren't using properly, and bringing Lesnar in would just be another slap in the face to them.

Mazz

Reaction score
Can they even book Lesnar,seeing as isnt he forbidden to wrestle in the US?

Kennedy

Reaction score
But I am pretty damn sure UFC is in the US right, and if not why is he forbidden. I think Lesnar could help TNA out alot.

Reaction score
Lesnar in TNA would be pretty good. Angle/Joe/Sting/Lesnar feud would be good. I just want to see Judas Mesias already!

Markz

Reaction score
To be honest, if there was a TNA main event that was headlined with Kurt Angle Vs Brock Lesnar Vs Samoa Joe, you wouldn't see me from dust 'cause I'll be on the couch!

Also if they got Goldberg (I know it's impossible) they could produce a Lesnar Vs Goldberg match, this one would be good due to the freedom in TNA!

xtremebadass

I don't know the legal issues between Lesnar and his wrestling, so I am just putting that aside because I never understood it.

If TNA nabbed Brock Lesnar, TNA would win. He was such a huge name so fast and if TNA got him, WWE would not be happy and it would boost their game up as well, but not as much as TNA. TNA would have Styles, Joe, Angle, and Lesnar, you know what kind of matches those would be like holy crap! Brock Lesnar attracts people to whatever he does and if TNA got him it would be an over the top positive.

straight_edge76

I don't think it will happen because I do think he can't wrestle in the US because of something in his contract with the WWE. I would like to see a Lesner/Joe match or Lesner/Abyss match.

Reaction score
I don't know the legal issues between Lesnar and his wrestling, so I am just putting that aside because I never understood it.

If TNA nabbed Brock Lesnar, TNA would win. He was such a huge name so fast and if TNA got him, WWE would not be happy and it would boost their game up as well, but not as much as TNA. TNA would have Styles, Joe, Angle, and Lesnar, you know what kind of matches those would be like holy crap! Brock Lesnar attracts people to whatever he does and if TNA got him it would be an over the top positive.

With all due respect, win what? Beating WWE in the ratings? That's not going to happen anytime soon for TNA, no matter who they get. Also, as for your thought up matches that Brock could have-

Lesnar vs. Angle-Seen it, it was ok, I don't want to see it again

Lesnar vs. Styles-They wouldn't mix well IMO, it could be a decent match but not much else

Lesnar vs. Joe-Could be good. Come to think of it I would actually like to see this match. But still, 1 for 3 in terms of possible good matches (that you suggested) isn't that good overall.

xtremebadass

Well, Flair for the Gold, I am talking about winning, just all over being more interesting, WWE is going down hill right now and have a hell of a time just climbing back up before they fall further, if TNA would get Lesnar it would just send WWE further down and TNA would become bigger. It's an in general thing.

Reaction score
Well, Flair for the Gold, I am talking about winning, just all over being more interesting, WWE is going down hill right now and have a hell of a time just climbing back up before they fall further, if TNA would get Lesnar it would just send WWE further down and TNA would become bigger. It's an in general thing.

Well in that regard I agree with you. For the record I do think WWE is really going downhill, and yes I DO think that TNA is putting on a better product than them. But I still don't think TNA has been putting on as quality of a program that they could be at this time.

The Rated R CMStar

With all due respect, yes, Brock Lesnar would be a boost, but it will not change a lot in their world, look at Kurt Angle, he is more over than Lesnar and he still has plenty to prove.

And a roster with Christian,Styles,Angle,Sting, Joe and Lesnar does nothing first with the booking and compared with WWE's roster seems really, really, really, really, really weak