Brock Lesnar Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rcoot93

Reaction score
Cena wouldnt have done it of his own accord hes not that type of guy my guess is that plans were changed last minute or they just didn't tell brock because it was the only way he agreed to lose

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Nothing justifies Brock acting like a crybaby if that is indeed what happened but then he's never been the type to seem to cry if things didn't go according to plan so I don't know whats going on there.
The thing I don't understand is why any of us should give a damn about what Brock did backstage as if one of us had to clean up his mess afterwards. I would be pissed too if my co-worker shafted me like that and I'm not really sure how I would react if I was still amped up from a friggin WRESTLING MATCH 2 seconds prior. I'll wait until I actually have a wrestling match one day before I even begin to tell someone about controlling their emotions after one.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
As we've been reporting here on the site, Brock Lesnar did throw a tantrum backstage after Extreme Rules, f4wonline.com is reporting that it was partially a 'work' on the locker room as a way to convince people that Cena going over was the right decision. Lesnar was upset about the finish, but "some, if not most" of the situation was not entirely legitimate.

WWE tried to have word leak out on Monday that Lesnar had quit the company, likely to get the "dirt sheets" reporting it so people would be surprised when Lesnar showed up on RAW. However, by the time that this was going on, it was already out there that Lesnar was at the arena and going to be at RAW.

As noted before, Brock Lesnar was told he would be losing to John Cena at Extreme Rules several weeks back. Lesnar has made it clear that he's about the money, not the ego, and if they want him to lose, he has no problem with it as long as they play fair with him.

According to sources, it was made clear to Cena and Lesnar that their feud would be a one-match program. Officials felt that Lesnar could leave at any time and they needed their top guy getting the win first time out to make sure that it happened.

WWE has already used 5 of Lesnar's limited dates in the first month of his contract so expect him to be used sparingly if at all over the next few months. With that said, Lesnar vs. Triple H for SummerSlam is reportedly in the works.
Who knows what the fuck is going on here now. So presumably the backstage stuff that included him trashing the lockeroom (more likely throwing a couple of chairs) and him losing it on officials (more likely just shouting at them) was just a work.

It seems that just the John Cena promo is left up in the air now unless they decided on that being the catalyst for Brock's outburst backstage. Either way it was a strange situation.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
I guess Cena's promo could possibly of been because he thought he was legit injured but idk. Fair play to Brock for not fussing about putting Cena over.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I guess Cena's promo could possibly of been because he thought he was legit injured but idk. Fair play to Brock for not fussing about putting Cena over.

Cena wouldn't do anything that unprofessional. A lifer like that will only do what he is told.

Nothing from Cena's career would justify that type of speculation.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The news reports seem to be more about covering themselves for what they wrote earlier. I highly doubt that WWE would try to work the entire locker room and then leak this info to the news websites. Sounds too sensational.

I still haven't read anything to explain what the Cena promo was about. Even if Cena thought that he was seriously injured he wouldn't have cut a promo whilst the PPV was still on air. Just a really weird situation and I guess only a few in the inner sanctum of WWE will know.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
People change and Cena is getting older he won't be able to hold that position for much longer particulary since he is heading into his 40's.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Really Cena is nearly forty?! I thought he was early thirties at the most.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He's about 35.

Jericho started doing his best work by then. Thats prime in wrestling.

Brett

Reaction score
The fate of there future!

What do you think will be the fate of Johnny Ace and Brock Lesnars future after there actions last week on raw? I am hoping that Johnny will get fired this year as manager of raw and brock lesnar well...... i am not really sure what the future has in store for him at wwe. When he made his comeback about a month ago i was over the moon and thought this would be a huge step in the companys future. But now i realise that brock lesnar really is a nasty piece of work and part of me would be happy too see him leave the wwe sooner rather than later. Lesnar has defo gotten more nasty in the last 10 years since 2002 and far cry from the days where he would have a joke with kurt angle backstage too his new attitude of "hating every living human"

your thoughts on this?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Makes sense to have one huge Lesnar disscussion Thread So I thought I'd make Hatred 3:16's thread the one sense it seems to have the most recent and pertinent discussion.

Reactions: 1 person

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
What do you think will be the fate of Johnny Ace and Brock Lesnars future after there actions last week on raw? I am hoping that Johnny will get fired this year as manager of raw and brock lesnar well...... i am not really sure what the future has in store for him at wwe. When he made his comeback about a month ago i was over the moon and thought this would be a huge step in the companys future. But now i realise that brock lesnar really is a nasty piece of work and part of me would be happy too see him leave the wwe sooner rather than later. Lesnar has defo gotten more nasty in the last 10 years since 2002 and far cry from the days where he would have a joke with kurt angle backstage too his new attitude of "hating every living human"

your thoughts on this?

Lesnar is a heel now so he isn't supposed to joke around with everyone, his character is a badass that just wants to beat people up and get his paycheck.

As for the future of this storyline I see Lesnar going away for a bit before returning to build for his next match at SummerSlam in August. Bring him back at the end of June or start of July to give them at least six weeks of build.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
WWE's website has a new storyline update on Triple H following the attack from Brock Lesnar on Monday's RAW Supershow. They now report that the WWE COO will require surgery.

They wrote:

"WWE medical officials were initially optimistic that the fracture in Triple H’s left arm could be treated non-invasively, but further examination revealed that the break, in addition to severe ligament and tendon damage around the elbow, would necessitate surgical repair.

As of this writing, it is not yet known how the WWE Board of Directors will respond to this sinister assault or what consequences await the former UFC champion. Rumors and speculation continue to swirl not only around the WWE Universe, but also the WWE locker room."

Keeping them off TV for a bit it seems or at least HHH Lesnar may be on until HHH returns tormenting Johnny and the roster in general maybe?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I wouldn't be surprised if HHH is on RAW this week to respond to the attack and then to announce that he will disappear for a bit to have surgery on the arm. I would think that Lesnar will most likely be the one to disappear for a month or two.

Brett

Reaction score
Brock Lesnar return?

When is Brock Lesnar going too return too WWE?