Brock left the building and took the audience with him - RAW rating

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The 4/30 edition of Raw did a 3.3 rating, with 4,880,000 viewers. The show did hours of 3.41 and 3.27. Hour one did 223,000 more viewers than hour two.

Source: pwinsider

Oh dear, lmfao. Thank god, hopefully they realise how big a draw Brock is and actually use him properly.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Brock Lesnar is actually a draw. People that say that Brock isn't a draw are actually moron's. Brock Lesnar is very known in the combat sports scene, he's a legitimate monster and can make things so interesting within an instant. Look how interesting the match was against Cena in his first return match after 8 years. The segment with Triple H getting attacked was also interesting this is going to lead upto a match at SummerSlam between Brock vs HHH. Although Brock Lesnar will lose, it still makes wrestling interesting and that's what we want. Wrestling to be interesting and entertaining, that's what it's been built off. Great to see the rating's up when Brock Lesnar's on television, great news.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'll admit I was uncertain whether Brock would draw as his main factor in the UFC was a WWE guy destroying their top guys and he never drew in his previous run. Good to see he is however, to show Vince they can survive without Cena for a while.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
What's the big deal, it's only like 200,000 people. Compared to almost 5 million watching WWE as a whole. Brock only took a small amount of audience with him that only wanted to watch him. And hour 2 rarely does better than hour 1. So this comes as no shock.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
stephan1 said:
What's the big deal, it's only like 200,000 people. Compared to almost 5 million watching WWE as a whole. Brock only took a small amount of audience with him that only wanted to watch him. And hour 2 rarely does better than hour 1. So this comes as no shock.

Only 200,000 people? Are you serious? The 2nd hour of RAW is meant to draw in 400k+, but it lost 200k.

BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Yeah looks like Brock left the building and took all the viewers with him WWE are gonna have to keep him around if they want the ratings

We won't see him for another month I don't think.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
If that's true I may go on a WWE hiatus until he returns.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Well he's only required 2 appearances on his contract per month. He's appeared what, 4 times in April? He's playing the "out of control may be suspended or fired" role, so I'm predicting he'll be "fired" or something, then return in a month, feud with HHH for Summerslam buys. Yeah, great time to use the #wwelogic tag.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The only reason I watch Raw live is for the discussion threads which I enjoy. If it weren't for those I would just DVR and FF through all the bullshit. At this point I have to weigh the pros and cons of each, because I'm not sure the discussion thread is good enough to outweigh the bullshit that WWE is throwing out on a weekly basis.

Outside of Ace's storyline and maybe some of the Punk/Bryan feud I could not be less interested in the BS happening on Raw atm

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm sort of in the same boat. Though I enjoy slagging off WWE and RAW in the discussion thread. I have nothing else to do at 2am so yeah.

What I do though now is stream it (so it's louder), and mute any segments I don't care about, whilst they're muted I YouTube it up.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
The overall rating is average, but Lesnar is indeed a draw. I'm not sure they only left because of Lesnar though, you know, they may have left because the show sucked.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Will be interesting if this is Punk syndrome, where the story draws not the man, or Brock draws well consistently.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The only reason I watch Raw live is for the discussion threads which I enjoy. If it weren't for those I would just DVR and FF through all the bullshit. At this point I have to weigh the pros and cons of each, because I'm not sure the discussion thread is good enough to outweigh the bullshit that WWE is throwing out on a weekly basis.

Outside of Ace's storyline and maybe some of the Punk/Bryan feud I could not be less interested in the BS happening on Raw atm
That's what I do. Record it with directtv and then watch it when I'm bored and what not.

haidar7

Jobber
Reaction score
as simple as this Brock Lesnar is an asset to the WWE and his absence really bothers a lot of people including me.. come back quickly Brock!!!!