Britt Baker suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I’m sure wrestlers are upset when they see others getting time they feel they deserve. Jealously and ego exist in wrestling.

That being said, if this was about MJF and Ospreay taking some time away that she felt she deserved, this was a very childish way to go about it. Britt has been around long enough that she should know better.

But saying all that, I don’t know if it was suspension worthy.

It seems to be a few weeks, so not as long as say, Punk and Perry, or The Elite. Enough to slap her on the wrist, and tell her to reflect. Like I said, I hope they sit her down before her return, try to get at the root of the issue, and come up with a gameplan to not just to prevent issues, but resolve any ongoing. The "Kick the can down the road" plan is not going to work. And while I understood the perspective of the Bucks of "Wanting to wait to talk" in regards to Punk to prevent issues from boiling over if there's high tension (Probation period if you will) I think there needs to be SOMETHING here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not gonna slam her too hard when we don't know the details, she's complained about MJF having a lot of time before for promos And it happening after he wrestles for an hour doesn't look good but we don't know for sure that's why she was bitching lol

But I can't say I expect the company to treat Britt unfairly at all, if they only punished her then I imagine she was more at fault in whatever happened. The only other time they only suspended half the parties involved was Andrade/Sammy and we know Andrade was the full aggressor there

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm not gonna slam her too hard when we don't know the details, she's complained about MJF having a lot of time before for promos And it happening after he wrestles for an hour doesn't look good but we don't know for sure that's why she was bitching lol

But I can't say I expect the company to treat Britt unfairly at all, if they only punished her then I imagine she was more at fault in whatever happened. The only other time they only suspended half the parties involved was Andrade/Sammy and we know Andrade was the full aggressor there
+ mjf is also a repeat offender for way back w the fan stuff so I really don't think there's a y ussues of favoritism. Esp that Britt is for sure a top star, so if she got in trouble, I personally think she earned it

Reactions: Rosie and Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Yeah I think most reports are saying it's an accumulation for Britt too and honestly going by their own reality show I can see it

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
What if it's all a work for the Adam Cole return feud tho :slip:;

• Haha
Reactions: Hidden Blaze

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
If it was unfair to Britt I’m sure Cole would of chimed in by now.

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
^ rumours are they broke up but those are just rumours. So he might not chime in if unfair

Yeah this is how I feel. Not much has really come out yet on what happened or what was said. Only thing I will comment on is Britt being annoyed that Atout said something back to MJF. On one hand I can see being annoyed depending on if it was a private convo but also why are you shocked the girlfriend of MJF might pass what was said to him?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
^ rumours are they broke up but those are just rumours. So he might not chime in if unfair

Yeah this is how I feel. Not much has really come out yet on what happened or what was said. Only thing I will comment on is Britt being annoyed that Atout said something back to MJF. On one hand I can see being annoyed depending on if it was a private convo but also why are you shocked the girlfriend of MJF might pass what was said to him?

Yeah I don't really blame Alicia here lol if you're shitting on someone's significant other, I feel like the unwritten rules of locker room privacy go out the window, just as it should if someone was doing it in the guys locker room. You can't expect them not to tell the other, if you don't want MJF to know what you're saying then you should make sure Alicia doesn't either.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Yeah I think most reports are saying it's an accumulation for Britt too and honestly going by their own reality show I can see it
I'd agree with that and I think ppl should be happy aew isn't letting anyone be above the rules. They learned from the punk stuff n that is a good thing

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo

Wow didn’t think they’d ever break up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP