Britt Baker suspended

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
According to fightful,following an argument with MJF, aew has suspended Baker for a few weeks. I have no other details as I don't have X or pay for fightful

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
This was from the Observer I just saw like 2 mins ago

Britt Baker was suspended for either one or two weeks and fined by the company’s disciplinary committee. Details have been kept pretty quiet. It came from something backstage at the 7/17 Dynamite where Baker allegedly said something about MJF and Alicia Atout, MJF’s girlfriend heard it and told him and he confronted Baker. This led to an investigation with HR talking to people on 7/24 and I believe the disciplinary committee that did the investigation recommended that. I don’t know if Tony Khan was or wasn’t involved in this and everyone was attempting to keep this under wraps. This all stems from problems in the past that weren’t addressed and a committee was put together to settle these things quickly. Most of those we heard from were sympathetic to her in this situation

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not a great look for Brit though, she's kind of adding to her mean girl reputation

Reactions: Y2Jayne and Rosie

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I recall a situation where Britt openly complained about the time "the women" are given (but probably just meant herself, as it was sparked by her only getting a short backstage promo), while Max getting in-ring promo time "every show" or something like that.

Wouldn't surprise me if this whole thing had something to do with that.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I recall a situation where Britt openly complained about the time "the women" are given (but probably just meant herself, as it was sparked by her only getting a short backstage promo), while Max getting in-ring promo time "every show" or something like that.

Reading the quotes a few times it sounds like she complained about mjf n Alicia overheard it, which led to a confrontation. Obviously tho that's just my take on it.

Britt needs to get her head out of her ass. But I think mb more going on. I heard Adam is moving to PA...alone

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky

Why is there such a trend of wrestlers who act like their booker is racist or sexist or whatever but really they just want to complain about their own booking

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Why is there such a trend of wrestlers who act like their booker is racist or sexist or whatever but really they just want to complain about their own booking
Wrestlers tend to br selfish n have large egos along with an inflated sense of importance.

To add to this, women have more time than ever in aew n that hour long match was an intant classic so if that's why she's bitching, she's fucking delusional

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Honestly I wonder what Britt really wants out of this... is it her vs. Mone for an hour? I cannot think of a match between two wrestlers whose ego more outstrips their fan reception, they're both so cold

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not a great week for wrestlers acting dumb af huh

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Honestly I wonder what Britt really wants out of this... is it her vs. Mone for an hour? I cannot think of a match between two wrestlers whose ego more outstrips their fan reception, they're both so cold
OK mone is not cold at all, she's getting great reactions n putting on good matches. She's busting her ass I'd say n I don't think Mercedes needs to complain about mjf to get screen time given her very high salary.

Mercedes imo has been nothing but a positive since coming in, and all I've seen from her is she's a team player.

Now to ur 1 hour match comment, Britt respectfully can't handle that even without the ring rust.

Plenty of ppl Mercedes could do an hour with though, my pick would be the roh goat Athena

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
...now that you say that I actually kind of want to see it, I'm shocked they never ran those two in singles in WWE even once
Probably in this case more due to circumstances? Athena was injury bitten on her awful main roster run n then went back to nxt iirc? Think planets just didn't align for that one (tho Vince also sucks at booking, he also somehow bungled Toni storm)

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Probably in this case more due to circumstances? Athena was injury bitten on her awful main roster run n then went back to nxt iirc? Think planets just didn't align for that one (tho Vince also sucks at booking, he also somehow bungled Toni storm)
They certainly interacted in random tags, but that's it