Britani Knight Debuts

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
Great video upload.

She's quite talented and will be a great addition, just hope WWE fixes their divas' division

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
[youtube]b6soxkqDJr0[/youtube]

Was watching that clip yesterday after I posted this thread.

She's quite talented and will be a great addition, just hope WWE fixes their divas' division

You're dreaming that WWE will fix their diva division, they may bring in a few more divas and give them what? An extra 2 minutes TV time? But that's it. I really want to see what happens with Kharma though.

It's been reported that Vince doesn't really care about the divas:
It’s said that Vince McMahon has developed a love-hate relationship with the WWE Divas. The mentality is that both RAW and SmackDown have to have one segment with the Divas. Vince is convinced that Divas segment is needed because it draws in a certain demographic. When the Divas segments and matches are actually going on, it’s said that Vince feels they are a waste of time. This is part of the reason he has Michael Cole act the way he does when the Divas are out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Impressive that she has a developmental deal at the age of 19 but considering the fact that she is a second generation wrestler I shouldn't be too surprised. You never know what WWE is going to do with the Divas these days so she will probably have a long wait in FCW until WWE release some of the other Divas that they currently have on the roster as they barely have enough time to promote them all at the moment.

Deuce

Reaction score
-- 19 year-old new FCW Diva Britani Knight, working as Saraya, may be held off the WWE main roster for some time because of her age. WWE has had an unofficial policy of late to not put anyone on the main roster until they turn 21. This is one of the reasons why Bo Rotundo, who is now 21, wasn't featured on the earlier seasons of NXT.

Recent news.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Why is that? Not til they turn 21? Strange.

Maybe because WWE likes to put most of them in dirty attires. (talking about divas, not that Rotundo guy)

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Because they don't want to throw a pup like Kelly out there. It had to be hard to adjust to life on the road and be the exhibitionist at that age. Heck she wasn't even leal in a lot of states to gamble or drink.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Yeah. Kelly Kelly was 19 when she debuted.

Anyways, it's not surprising that she'll be spending quite a lot of time in FCW. She's only just moved to Florida from the UK, so she'll need quite a lot of time to settle etc. And i'm sure in a few years if she hasn't been released from FCW, and she's impressed the big names, then she'll get the call up.

Deuce

Reaction score
Yeah, I forgot that Kelly Kelly was 19 when she debut, so I don't see why they shouldn't let Knight debut at this age. I want to see what she can do in the WWE, oh well, we'll see her in a couple years I guess.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Kelly was that young, Rene Dupree was 19 when he won the tag team titles, Kenny Dykstra was 19 when he debuted on RAW, Hornswoggle was 19 and they are the examples I know off the top of my head. WWE have done it in the past where they promote young workers and if they have the right policies in place they should be fine. Make sure that the young worker has a mentor on the road who they can travel with from town to town. I don't really like the idea of holding someone back just because of their age, in saying that I don't think that she is ready yet but if she is ready in a year's time then promote her even if she is only 20.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Kelly was that young, Rene Dupree was 19 when he won the tag team titles, Kenny Dykstra was 19 when he debuted on RAW, Hornswoggle was 19 and they are the examples I know off the top of my head. WWE have done it in the past where they promote young workers and if they have the right policies in place they should be fine. Make sure that the young worker has a mentor on the road who they can travel with from town to town. I don't really like the idea of holding someone back just because of their age, in saying that I don't think that she is ready yet but if she is ready in a year's time then promote her even if she is only 20.
I pretty much agree with you, but I guess one of the upsides of this is that it could test their commitment to the company instead of going on the road almost immediately then packing it in once they're put on the backburner like Kaval was.

Onyx

Reaction score
I hope Britani Knight makes it up to the main roster of the WWE soon. I've seen her wrestle, and she can definitely help improve the Divas Division in the WWE a bit. Plus she is sexy and makes me want to have a wank ^_^"