Brian Toogood @BigMoneyBTG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"I am undefeated in my company, I am 21 years old and already beaten veterans of this industry, and I have had training from all around the world. I'm not sure about your ability. I'm not going to say anything until I see you before I judge. But, believe me, it is more than just a name for me."

"And trust me, I don't want to create some hostilities. I'm preparing for the #BTGLongue this week on #PrimeTime for @LDWrestling and my title match is already booked for #Declaration. I'm a little busy."

"This isn't about trying to win some "beef" on social media. I'm respectfully setting the record straight. If you want, I will keep an eye on you wherever you go. Maybe if you impress me I'll call my agent. He knows how to build your brand."

OOC: Good tip, read the 3 shows we've had and maybe a couple of promos to learn a bit about each person, and I think Brian NoGood rolls off the tongue a bit more :p
"I don't do deals with the devil so I'll pass on that agent shtick. And I don't settle beef on social media by talking about it, I settle it inside the ring. And you will know my name, all in due time..."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"The #BTGLounge will have the best set money can buy for the man who is #BigMoney #LDWPrimeTime #GoldenTraveler"

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! FIRST MY M&MS! THEN RUINING MY PERFECT TALK SHOW! NOW MY PERFECT RECORD! I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR ARM RIGHT OUT FROM YOUR ARM!"

"YES, THAT MAKES SENSE! BECAUSE YOUR ARM IS GOING TO BE IN TWO!"

"
#UndefeatedInMyHeart #JerkOff #GoldenTraveler #FutureLDWChamp #BestAtHashtags #BestAtEverything!"

• Haha
Reactions: Death Walker

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! FIRST MY M&MS! THEN RUINING MY PERFECT TALK SHOW! NOW MY PERFECT RECORD! I AM GOING TO RIP YOUR ARM RIGHT OUT FROM YOUR ARM!"

"
#UndefeatedInMyHeart #JerkOff #GoldenTraveler #FutureLDWChamp #BestAtHashtags #BestAtEverything!"
"Wah Wah Wah..."

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista

"
Hey "tough guy"...are you...are you havin' a bad time?! Maybe some Dark Clouds drifting over into your future endeavors?! ? Oooohhh, ouch! It's like I've said before, everybody will #PayTheCost ...and that last show...well, that was...that was just the beginning. So let's just...TEAR DOWN THE MUTHAFUCKIN' HOUSE AT PHILLY!!!! #LDW #Declaration

Just a friendly message from your not-so friendly, #DarkTraveler ??

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Why can't people get my coffee right?! What's so hard about a Blonde Almond Milk Suger-Free Vanilla Hazelnut Latte with light foam, and an extra shot of espresso. When I am champ, they better get my coffee right! #Dumbasses"

• Haha

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Working on a special attire for my big money main event. Going to be ready for a street fight... but in my own way. #Declaration #DressedLikeAChamp"

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Working on a special attire for my big money main event. Going to be ready for a street fight... but in my own way. #Declaration #DressedLikeAChamp"
"Look at you, fancy pants. GOOD wrestlers don't need special attires... They just need their fists."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Look at you, fancy pants. GOOD wrestlers don't need special attires... They just need their fists."

"Right, if you are good, you use your fists. But I am TOO Good. I can use my fists to punch a fool, have the Best Kick Around (trademarked) snap an arm, slam all the Geeks and Freaks in the world... AND make it a spectical. But I don't think I need "veteran" advice from you. You do things your way, I have mine."

OOC: Yeah I ain't trying to format on my phone at work, haha.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
"Right, if you are good, you use your fists. But I am TOO Good. I can use my fists to punch a fool, have the Best Kick Around (trademarked) snap an arm, slam all the Geeks and Freaks in the world... AND make it a spectical. But I don't think I need "veteran" advice from you. You do things your way, I have mine."

OOC: Yeah I ain't trying to format on my phone at work, haha.
"I do have my own way of doing things, I'm sure you will be familiar with that way soon enough."

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR LDW DECLARATION

"I am NOT in the best mood... NEVER pick a Street Fight again! ESPECIALLY AGAINST A PSYCHOPATH!"

"I WILL BE CHAMPION SOMEDAY! I AM STILL THE BIGGEST STAR IN THIS COMPANY WITHOUT A TITLE!
#BIGMONEY"

"But on the bright side, I'm still rich, and I got a girlfriend better than all of you could ever get. And she's coming down with me for some "massages." ? ? ?"

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Alright, my ribs are bruised, and I have pain in places where I didn't think I had places... BUT as THE GREAT Brian Toogood, I will not rest. In order to get back into the hunt for MY title I want, I'm going to start by undoing some blemishes."

"Hey,
@LDWrestling, @GardenOfEden @CurseofSlate book me against the guy with crooked teeth who blocked me. You know, the former street boy. I'm not willing to wait until a PPV though. Make it this week at #PrimeTime. I'm sure I'd be ready to kick that guy's teeth straight and undo my loss!"

"
#BestAtHashtags #BigMoney #LDWsBiggestStar #FutureChamp #SlayerOfFreaks #TamerOfGeeks"

"Oh, and I burned those dumb pants I chose to wear at Declaration. You aren't a winning combination, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS PLANET!"

• Haha

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"Alright, my ribs are bruised, and I have pain in places where I didn't think I had places... BUT as THE GREAT Brian Toogood, I will not rest. In order to get back into the hunt for MY title I want, I'm going to start by undoing some blemishes."

"Hey,
@LDWrestling, @GardenOfEden @CurseofSlate book me against the guy with crooked teeth who blocked me. You know, the former street boy. I'm not willing to wait until a PPV though. Make it this week at #PrimeTime. I'm sure I'd be ready to kick that guy's teeth straight and undo my loss!"

"
#BestAtHashtags #BigMoney #LDWsBiggestStar #FutureChamp #SlayerOfFreaks #TamerOfGeeks"

"Oh, and I burned those dumb pants I chose to wear at Declaration. You aren't a winning combination, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ON THIS PLANET!"
giphy.gif

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I'm SO going to name my firstborn child Cash one day. #BigMoneyBabyBaby #SeeWhatIDidThere"

• Haha

Death Walker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
"I'm SO going to name my firstborn child Cash one day. #BigMoneyBabyBaby #SeeWhatIDidThere"
Oh but most definitely, I mean you did...PAY. THE. COST. at #LDW #Declaration Goldie! See ya nev-uary! ?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"I wish I won the world title... I was planning to go to a Steakhouse with a limo and my newly won title in hand."

"At least I have
#ALittleBitOfBubbly to relax now. Yes with my 11 of a girl."

banner_slider_home_bienvenue.jpg

OOC: MEMES!