Brian Kendrick's new gimmick is GOLD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
I'm thinking that he would have a nice alliance with Miz and Morrison. They should do some segments with him showcasing his character to get him more attention from the fans.

Diablo4life

Reaction score
How do you know he won't go far because of his weight? This angle is essentially the same as the Shawn Michaels/Diesel angle, and last I checked Shawn Michaels isn't the biggest guy in the world, either.

Hopefully this works out well for Kendrick.

S.P.Q.R.

Reaction score
Spanky's, I mean Brian Kendrick's new gimmick is great. I'm hoping he'll be taken seriously and he'll get a decent midcard push.

Nice sig. :) I see you got the "extended" version. :wink_2:

How do you know he won't go far because of his weight? This angle is essentially the same as the Shawn Michaels/Diesel angle, and last I checked Shawn Michaels isn't the biggest guy in the world, either.

No, but even HBK is like twice the size of Kendrick.

jamess

Reaction score
i dont like Brian Kendrick's new gimmick, hes think hes so good and all that now, he was better before.

And Ezekie hes cool i like him but why does he need a body guard? copies Chavo

Airfixx

i dont like Brian Kendrick's new gimmick, hes think hes so good and all that now, he was better before.

Ummm... That IS the gimmick... He's an arrrogant heel now.

And Ezekie hes cool i like him but why does he need a body guard? copies Chavo

Bodyguards have often been present at ringside lots over the years (DiBiase had Virgil 20 years ago, Piper had Orton even further back for example)........ To say that this is a rip-off of Chavo of all people is crazy.... If you insist on this being a rip-off at all then at least google HBK & Diesel around '93 (which others have already reference in this thread), and then tell us Chavo has any right to yell "plagiarism".

the-gaffer

Reaction score
I love the gimmick but I don't think Kendrick is the guy to get that gimmick over, he weighs 185 lbs soaking wet and is only about 5foot 8

He will never get over being that size, he could be a good possibly great early to mid carder but never main event material, its just a fact of WWE