brian kendrick's biceps

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

n00b

Reaction score
btw this isnt a flame thread about the wrestler, rather the idiotic member on this forum

i dont know the guy out of the flame thred but he cant flame to save his life

he just quotes my posts and takes out the words that make sense on their own, well if you remove half the words of my post, its obviously not gonna make any fuckin sense

wait, ill do it 4 u this time..

i dont know the guy out of the flame thred but he cant flame to save his life

he just quotes my posts and takes out the words that make sense on their own, well if you remove half the words of my post, its obviously not gonna make any fuckin sense

wait, ill do it 4 u this time..

take those words out and acording to u thats what i said, lol ur stupidity makes me laugh

bet u feel real clever now

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
Seriously, that made no sense what so ever.

Wasn't he highlighting all the words that you SPELLED RIGHT?

Seriously you are a fucking dumbass, your grammar is awful and your spelling is just dreadful, go take some English classes, read some fucking books instead of sitting on your fat ass all day, doing nothing to improve your low intelligence. Not only does your spelling suck, but you have the logic of a little kid.

Now shut the fuck up and stop acting as if BKB is the dumbass here.

BTW, I was watching you, you took 12 minutes to type out this thread? Wow that is bad.

n00b

Reaction score
Seriously, that made no sense what so ever.

Wasn't he highlighting all the words that you SPELLED RIGHT?

Seriously you are a fucking dumbass, your grammar is awful and your spelling is just dreadful, go take some English classes, read some fucking books instead of sitting on your fat ass all day, doing nothing to improve your low intelligence. Not only does your spelling suck, but you have the logic of a little kid.

Now shut the fuck up and stop acting as if BKB is the dumbass here.

BTW, I was watching you, you took 12 minutes to type out this thread? Wow that is bad.

my point is u can understand my post even if i do spell things wrong. and stop jumping on the bandwaggon and think for urself instead of trying to kiss ass.

John

i hate it when noobs (no pun intended) make threads about cool people. overtaker did it to Peep and Noodle. and now N00b is now doing it about BKB. typical.

n00b

Reaction score
Maybe, but typing like that still makes you look stupid. How do you expect to be taken seriously if you type like a blueberry? I'm not jumping on the bandwagon (I am suprised you even know what that means) I just think your a dipshit.

The psycology behind your post makes zero to none sense. Primarily, you hated me 'because of my grammer', now it's dumbed down to just a 'dipshit', to me it looks like your on the bandwaggon. You just hate me because of my creative name, and because everyone else 'hates' me. Think for yourself, don't just hate me because I'm a dip shit, because I assure you, I'm a great one at that.

As for 'The Small Show', how do you decide who's cool and who's not? Since when did your opinion matter, your username makes it evident you have a small penis, and thus the biggest failure on this forum. Just die.

There, take that grammar up your arse and smoke it.

Reaction score
Australia... and no, I do not ride around on a Kan
The psycology behind your post makes zero to none sense. Primarily, you hated me 'because of my grammer', now it's dumbed down to just a 'dipshit', to me it looks like your on the bandwaggon. You just hate me because of my creative name, and because everyone else 'hates' me. Think for yourself, don't just hate me because I'm a dip shit, because I assure you, I'm a great one at that.

Where did I say I hated you? Show me exactly where I said I hate you, because I didn't, I don't hate you, or anyone for that matter. I just think your an idiot and your grammar is poor. I don't give a fuck about your username, actually I like it cause it is true, you are a n00b.

As for 'The Small Show', how do you decide who's cool and who's not? Since when did your opinion matter, your username makes it evident you have a small penis, and thus the biggest failure on this forum. Just die.

There, take that grammar up your arse and smoke it.

Lol, I must say that is an improvement, why don't you always type like that? You are still an idiot though. "How do you decide who is cool or not" It is called an opinion, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Lame flames too

CT Styles

Just leave the forum you n00b. Oh wait he's banned, close enough.

Qwake

lmao!!! shane owned him and he made this for BKB.
look at the very top of the thread, it says this

brian kendrick's biceps
btw this isnt a flame thread about the wrestler, rather the idiotic member on this forum

lmao! why would it be about the wrestler when it clearly says Brian Kendricks biceps! lol, and to top that off hes banned! yay

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This was a great flame war. I would like to thank everyone involved. It was tough, but I just came through. Last of all I would like to thank God. I wouldn't have won without him!