Bret Hart

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

I made a quick sig for a quick battle, the first one is the one i made for the battle, the second one i modified it as MTG awared me that it was dark..
Yeah there is no border, as i was in a hurry sorry :(
so please give me you feedback about the signatures.. as its been long time for me i havent opened my photoshop.

Thank you.

Sig1:
brethart1.jpg

Sig2:
brethart2.jpg

Dairydude

Reaction score
the bottom one still needs lightening, and the disembodied head of Bret dosen't look right simply because it's the same pic moved over to the right a bit.

MTG

Reaction score
Honestly dude its wayy better. The lighting gives the banner so much more credit. It looks like you worked really hard and it all looks nice. and i personally like the clipping mask.

JHar888

Reaction score
Both look great, only as MTG said, the first one is a little dark.

1)- 8.2/10
2)- 8.6/10

:thumbsup:

Spity94

Reaction score
looks good,the mask looks weird,i dont like the color of the text it doesnt go with the b/g,8.4/10

C4

It's just the light that's the problem a little more light on the Second one and it would be perfect, still the Background has work done on it so 9/10.