Bret Hart Claims To Have Changed Wrestling.........

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Bret Hart maded Steve Austin career, You could also say He evaulated Kevin Nash career in 1994/95....

because If nash didnt have these Bret Hart matches, i doubt his career would of took off as good as it did, i doubt WCW would of hired him for the nwo thing...

Reaction score
Did Bret change the business forever? Yes...

Is he right in most of his comments? Yes...

Is he a prick and egotistical? Yes...

Is he my favorite of all time? HELL YES...

Bret Hart was an awesome wrestler and a MUCH NEEDED change of pace from the muscle heads as he put it...

JimmyD

Reaction score
Did Bret change the business forever? Yes...

Is he right in most of his comments? Yes...

Is he a prick and egotistical? Yes...

Is he my favorite of all time? HELL YES...

Bret Hart was an awesome wrestler and a MUCH NEEDED change of pace from the muscle heads as he put it...

^

This.

When you're as good as Bret Hart was, you're allowed an ego.

Moonlight Drive

There's a difference between an ego and being delusional.

Evil Austin

If he is so great where is his HOF induction already :shifty: lol. But still he will always be the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be. But he shouldn't talk about it until the day he dies.

JimmyD

Reaction score
I would if I was him. I mean the dude's got to be bitter, seeing his own career end the way it did and then watching from the sidelines as his two least favourite people in Shawn Michaels and Vince McMahon continue to be successful.

straight_edge76

I am glad The Hitman spoke up. Hart is my all time favorite (and IMO one of the best of all time). He did change wrestling of the 90's. It went from being dudes like Hogan running things with his "5 moves of doom" to Hart putting on clinics. If the WWE had never started testing he would have (I don't think) would have ever gotten as much of a moster push he did. How many more wrestlers do you think would have died? Hogan might have been on that list.

Moonlight Drive

Lmao @ Hogan with '5 Moves Of Doom'. Wonder who made that famous...

And Vince booked Bret to be the top guy, so how was it Bret who changed everything?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Bret Hart changed the world, and he changed the way I view life.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

But he shouldn't talk about it until the day he dies.

Never heard of a dead person who has the talent of talking.

And Vince booked Bret to be the top guy, so how was it Bret who changed everything?

He could have flopped. You can't have Vince just stick anyone out there and expect them to change the business. Bret did though.