Breaking: UFC President Dana White to Make Major Announcement at 5 p.m. ET

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
gyi0063025384.jpg
We just received word from the UFC about a conference call scheduled in a mere twenty minutes at 5 p.m. ET. This is "Barack Obama calling a press conference in the middle of the night" type of news here as the UFC typically schedules their calls weeks in advance.

There is literally no hint at what this conference call is about. The title is "White Expected to Make Major Announcement" and a standard three paragraph description of the Ultimate Fighting Championship.

Follow me on Twitter at @Mike_Fagan_13 for live updates from this call. I'll provide a recap of the call when it ends.

So, in the fifteen minutes you have to guess? What is it? Is the UFC just announcing its new Twitter policy? Did the UFC purchase the NHL? Are we finally getting that long-sought UFC network deal? Is this something to do with the upcoming UFC 130? Find out in short order!