Breaking the Fourth Wall

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Welcome to the forum!

I do remember you from that other place. Although it has still been awhile since I have seen your name floating around. (i'm FKA Slackly over there before last Summer.)

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Fourth Wall is one cool cat. I hope you see you all over the place amigo welcome.

Reactions: Vegeta

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

King Kota

Captain Of Team Kick
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Welcome to da club

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm going to be real with you guys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post on forums like these anymore. Today is the lowest I've felt in three months. For some reason whenever I interact with any sort of social media, forum or anything similar my mental health seems to deteriorate so fast. I wish I could put it in to words easier, but when I post, I imagine I'm in a crowded room and people are watching everything I say. With that comes a lot of other issues such as increased heart rate, nerves and just a general feeling of anxiety and depression which I hate to feel. I also take other people's opinions on things to heart really easily, and the slightest comment can set me off and down a spiral of just negative thoughts & sadness.

I think there's some people that aren't meant to be on social media/forums and I'm probably one of them. It's been a lot of trying to convince myself I'm okay to post with extended breaks from places like these and even posting less, and nothing seems to work. I just can't do it. I had to delete Twitter & Facebook because of how it made me feel and obsessive thoughts, and I think I need to accept forums need to go too. Real life is hard enough as it is just getting myself out more and I've been making real progress with that, but it's so difficult. I just wish I could explain it better. Last night felt great for a little while, but then it hit me all this morning and I was right back to those horrible feelings again.

Sorry to make a post like this, not trying to make this some sort of therapy session but I just hope I can maybe raise awareness to this sort of stuff and also make you understand me as a person better.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm going to be real with you guys. I'm not sure if I'll be able to post on forums like these anymore. Today is the lowest I've felt in three months. For some reason whenever I interact with any sort of social media, forum or anything similar my mental health seems to deteriorate so fast. I wish I could put it in to words easier, but when I post, I imagine I'm in a crowded room and people are watching everything I say. With that comes a lot of other issues such as increased heart rate, nerves and just a general feeling of anxiety and depression which I hate to feel. I also take other people's opinions on things to heart really easily, and the slightest comment can set me off and down a spiral of just negative thoughts & sadness.

I think there's some people that aren't meant to be on social media/forums and I'm probably one of them. It's been a lot of trying to convince myself I'm okay to post with extended breaks from places like these and even posting less, and nothing seems to work. I just can't do it. I had to delete Twitter & Facebook because of how it made me feel and obsessive thoughts, and I think I need to accept forums need to go too. Real life is hard enough as it is just getting myself out more and I've been making real progress with that, but it's so difficult. I just wish I could explain it better. Last night felt great for a little while, but then it hit me all this morning and I was right back to those horrible feelings again.

Sorry to make a post like this, not trying to make this some sort of therapy session but I just hope I can maybe raise awareness to this sort of stuff and also make you understand me as a person better.

You're all good bro. You can stop by as often or as little as you think is best and you'll be welcomed the same. Focus on doing what's best for you my dude.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg

Everything Chris said above is pretty much what I would say. You gotta do what's best for you, and anytime you want to drop in, we'll be here and you'll be treated like family no matter if it's once a week, month, every few months, whatever. You do you and focus on that shit. Mental health is way more important.

You ever need someone to talk to, hit me up as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's probably a good idea to delete Facebook even if you don't have anxiety. Quite frankly, social media is basically weaponized sociology and has little to no redeeming value.

As far as this site goes, you have to do what's best for you but with that being said we're here to discuss fake fighting so why not just have fun with it?

I think he would if he could lol some people's brains are just hell bent on not letting them have fun

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Wrestler
SethRollins1
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
jtPFFXH
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh

:hug:

No worries, man. We're here if you need us. You do what you need to do. Just know me and the Seth thread will be waiting for you if you need us :)

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
First comes your health @The Fourth Wall and I've been in that darkness, but I know one thing Storms don't last forever. Their is a Rainbow at the end of that Storm for you, and I hope you take all the time you need and you're apart of this family here so anything you need we got ya.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
You're all good bro. You can stop by as often or as little as you think is best and you'll be welcomed the same. Focus on doing what's best for you my dude.

You know, I'm really thankful for this because you've kind of opened my eyes to my problem. The feeling of obligation and stress/anxiety of posting instead of just letting it occur naturally for myself and when I feel comfortable to come on here. It could be once a week, and that's OKAY, I sort of think of forums as a job and that I have some sort of manager watching over me and I'm on some sort of timetable. Which isn't true. Just knowing there is laid back staff and it's an easier going site just makes me feel a lot better.

I think I'll only discuss Wrestling a little bit and not overpush myself, because it seems to bring out a lot anxiety for me and it doesn't help being a thin skinned Wrestling fan. :stephena3:

There seems to be a lot of other off topic sections to have fun in. Just thanks to you guys for hearing me, and making me realize I can have fun here and talk to people and shouldn't feel anxious about it.

Showstopper

The Icon That Can Still Go
Reaction score
Oh man, just saw this post now, man. You do you, post when you want.

Just know that this place is ALOT less negative and alot more positive than that other place we used to post on. I think that's a good thing for everyone, tbh. It's also lot more relaxed than the other place. Alot less arguing, fighting, and constant nit-picking. I think you'd like it alot, tbh. But post as much or as little as you want, man. This isn't your (or anyone's) job. It's not homework. Come and go as you please, but just know in my time here, this place is ALOT more relaxed and less negative than the other forum. It's honestly soothing compared to the other place, my friend. You'd like it. Stay strong. :)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
You know, I'm really thankful for this because you've kind of opened my eyes to my problem. The feeling of obligation and stress/anxiety of posting instead of just letting it occur naturally for myself and when I feel comfortable to come on here. It could be once a week, and that's OKAY, I sort of think of forums as a job and that I have some sort of manager watching over me and I'm on some sort of timetable. Which isn't true. Just knowing there is laid back staff and it's an easier going site just makes me feel a lot better.

I think I'll only discuss Wrestling a little bit and not overpush myself, because it seems to bring out a lot anxiety for me and it doesn't help being a thin skinned Wrestling fan. :stephena3:

There seems to be a lot of other off topic sections to have fun in. Just thanks to you guys for hearing me, and making me realize I can have fun here and talk to people and shouldn't feel anxious about it.

Ayy like I said you're good with us no matter what you decide lol Ain't no responsibilities here...well not for me anymore at least since I made @Grim start running the tournaments :TI:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Ayy like I said you're good with us no matter what you decide lol Ain't no responsibilities here...well not for me anymore at least since I made @Grim start running the tournaments :TI:

YOU ALABASTER WHORE!!! :swamps

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Oh man, just saw this post now, man. You do you, post when you want.

Just know that this place is ALOT less negative and alot more positive than that other place we used to post on. I think that's a good thing for everyone, tbh. It's also lot more relaxed than the other place. Alot less arguing, fighting, and constant nit-picking. I think you'd like it alot, tbh. But post as much or as little as you want, man. This isn't your (or anyone's) job. It's not homework. Come and go as you please, but just know in my time here, this place is ALOT more relaxed and less negative than the other forum. It's honestly soothing compared to the other place, my friend. You'd like it. Stay strong. :)

I have noticed that already. Even in the off-topic sections. Posting in the other place felt like a literal chore, always felt like someone was just waiting to pounce on your posts and try to ruin the general vibe. Even the fan threads weren't safe from it at times. It's no wonder I got exhausted really, but discussing WWE seems to burn me out in general. I think posting little tidbits here and there is probably where I feel comfortable. Probably will just post when the bigger shows happen, as I find trying to keep up and discuss weekly a bit taxing and it stresses me out. Maybe others feel like that, too.

Maybe you're burned out at your job? I know when I'm overworked I have a tendency to bring that mentality into other parts of life when its not warranted.

I mean, I always am. Working is really hard for me because I struggle to do even basic tasks or talk to people. Just how it is. I somehow manage to get through it everyday, and have become number to it, but I tell you I have like no energy most days to even do entertainment stuff. It's likely why posting can feel so hard for me. Plus feeling like I'll be judged.

Last edited:
Reactions: Showstopper