Breaking News: Vince McMahon returns next week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
YES YES YES YES! :yes: VINCE IS GOING TO FIRE JOHNEY!

604dbd984f80b875b2429d9feab6d4fb.png

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I really hope for something good to happen but knowing our luck it will probably just be shit :p

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
It's going to be something like, if Vince doesn't give Laurigitus :)dawg:) a good job evaluation he'll threaten him by getting superstars from the locker room to beat him senseless.

Kunoichifox

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't know if I am remember this right but I thought as far as storyline was that Vince McMahon was forced to step down as chairman by Triple H?.

and to have him show up again no matter good this might be doesn't make any sense if I have remembered correctly about this?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Kunoichifox said:
I don't know if I am remember this right but I thought as far as storyline was that Vince McMahon was forced to step down as chairman by Triple H?.

and to have him show up again no matter good this might be doesn't make any sense if I have remembered correctly about this?

It was a complete cluster f*** if I'm honest. Vince gets retired by new COO HHH, who gets kicked off from running RAW from returning Vince McMahon (like wtf?), Ace is in charge, who could get removed from Vince too.

It makes zero sense, lmao.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
From what I remember Vince still ran the company as the chairmen but was removed from any duty regarding Raw.

Kunoichifox

Jobber
Reaction score
They didn't exactly make that clear, and afterwards they did act like Vince was gone for good.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
What happened was;

Vince was removed as day-to-day operator for RAW/SmackDown (Basically COO. Chief OPERATING Officer)
HHH takes over that role, basically GM of RAW and SmackDown.
HHH remains COO but is revealed of his duty as day-to-day operator for RAW/SmackDown but STILL COO.

So basically, there is no point in Larunjitis even being there.

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Jonathan said:
What happened was;

Vince was removed as day-to-day operator for RAW/SmackDown (Basically COO. Chief OPERATING Officer)
HHH takes over that role, basically GM of RAW and SmackDown.
HHH remains COO but is revealed of his duty as day-to-day operator for RAW/SmackDown but STILL COO.

So basically, there is no point in Larunjitis even being there.

John Hepititus is like the queen of england. :burns:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Vince doesn't remember what happened the week before, so he expects everyone to forget about every plothole that the storylines have, and also expects you not to care about storylines being dropped. At least it makes sense now to have so many recaps, I don't think Vince even remembers what happened at the beggining of the show when we're halfway through it.

In short, never try to make logical thinking about WWE storylines. It just doesn't work.