BREAKING NEWS REGARDING WWE 2K14 LEAGUE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fullofit

The Artiste
Reaction score
Just like the rest of the boys, I’ve been sitting back waiting for something to happen here. After days of not hearing from either David or Fred, I’m fed up. I talked to Fred and David the other day like I normally do and they ignored the question. I talked and I talked and finally they cracked. They told me that they wanted nothing to do with those leagues. They were almost certain that it would be a failure but I wouldn’t just let this league slip away. I now own 100% of both leagues. Just to make sure that this does not fail, all workers are required to always have a smile on their faces, but with me running the league I don’t see why they wouldn’t have one. I expect all workers to put on the best show that they possibly can, I have high expectations from everybody. The last card is canceled and I shall post the brand new card sometime today or tomorrow. If anyone gets out of line, I am in the league myself and will do it what needs to be done if I need to. So step up your game pencil neck geeks.​

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Did using the caps lock button for more than 10 seconds make you feel special?

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score
6d9545657cf527eb3bc30c539825270c.gif

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Oh snap. I'll join up eventually. If they're even active.