• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Breaking News regarding vignettes aired.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The final cryptic video for January 2nd, 2012 will be airing on tonight’s RAW Supershow in Chicago. Tonight’s video will make it clear who the vignettes are for.

-Dave Meltzer

Said last week we'd have a massive hint, I suppose the writing on the diary could of been that. This week, we might know who it's for. Let's hope this isn't bullcrap :).

Tzesi

The Artiste
Reaction score
In the promo it was announced that "The end begins next Monday" .
I can't come to a conclusion though :)

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
It still sounds like jericho to me. He seems to enjoy being associated with end of the world style stuff with the y2j problem and what not so the end beggining could the into the 2012 conspiraces.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
They focused on the globe a lot in that last promo. They also reiterated a familiar force is returning more than once. If it is Undertaker, I don't see how the Globe makes sense at all, and the diary, girl etc. It all makes sense if it's Jericho, who I definitely think it is after the spoiler I just posted.