BREAKING NEWS.redskins saftey Sean Taylor shot at Miami home.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I found out this morning very sad news cant belive hes dead.

circle

Reaction score
RIP Sean Taylor you will be missed.

I don't know much of the details, but I hope he gets a grand exit this weekend.

Travis40

Okay, here's a sketchy recap of what happened (from what I've heard from ESPN)...he was in his home on Sunday night, Monday morning with his Girlfriend, someone beaks in the house...as soon as he gets up, someone comes through the door...he grabs a machette (sp?) and gets shot in the leg/groin, they hit a main artery and he was taken to the hospital....Monday night, they were saying that he was getting better (by the sound of things, they made it sound like he was going to be okay)...

But no, they took him into surgery, after surgery they said that he was responding to commands (they said he squeezed their hand on command and made facial expressions), this morning I flip the channel to ESPNEWS and I see "Redskins' Sean Taylor dead after being shot"...and I'm like...."WTF?!??!?!?!" because ESPN made it sound like he was better already and moving on into the next stage...I really don't know all of the details and, I guess we just have to wait for them...and his house was broken into 8 days before...they left a knife on his bed. They weren't home during the break-in last week......RIP

Rell

Reaction score
A lot of African American athletes come from rough backgrounds. You (no matter where you come from) will always be a product of your environment. Its up to you to decide whether its a positive or a negative. We cant act like all African American athletes are the same because thats ignorant. At the end of the day we are all PEOPLE. Sometimes we make good decisions, sometimes we make bad decisions. Its human nature.

And lets not forget, the majority of players in the NFL are African American, so of coarse the majority of troubled players will be African American. Its logic. In Mexico the majority of people arrested are Latin. Does that mean Latins are evil? Not at all, the majority of people in Mexico are what race? Its logic.

phantomgerald

It's not just the race I'm emphasising on. It's how they grew up in, and how many actually made it to the pros without someone telling them that this life is not good. That's why something should be done.

Rell

Reaction score
But thats just life, I know damn well Vick knew what he was doing was wrong, but that didnt stop him. There are people who have a genuine respect for life, and do whatever they can to help others, and there are people who are selfish and in most cases just dont give a fuck. This isnt a race issue, this isnt an NFL issue, this is a life issue and it most likely will never stop, which is pretty sad.