BREAKING NEWS! - NEW World Tag Team Champions in the WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Tonight in Hamilton (I was there) in the opening match of a Super Show house show, The Miz & John Morrison defeated CM Punk & Kofi Kingston to become the NEW WWE World Tag Team Champions!!! You heard it here first folks.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
This can't be serious. I wonder why that happened and not have it televised. So I am guessing they will lose it on Raw.

It is pretty awesome though but I can't get over why it happened.

seX-Power

I think they might lose it on another house show, similiar to what happenned to Kendrick and London last year, when they won and lost the titles from/to Cade and Murdoch.

This Guy

There is no house shows between now and Armageddon & then Raw though. I think it might have been done though because CM Punk is most likely going to fued with Regal for the IC TItle so they don't need the tag belts anymore.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This is just the first step in the prophecy. Our God, Mr John Morrison now holds the World Tag Team Championships, but that won't be all, for soon enough he shall be in posession of every damn belt in the world. And then the non-believers shall be forced to join us and bow down at the Palace of Wisdon in front of the Guru of Greatness, the Shaman of Sexy, the Tuesday Night Delight, John Morrison.

Non-believers: BE JEALOUS!

MattC13

Reaction score
They need Raw or SD in Kitchener.

Anyways, I'd like to see the group slowly start to break up. Having the titles means that if they lose them then they can go into the classic blamming streak.

wait why were Punk and Kofi Tag Champs in the first places. fyi I wasn't watching in Jul-Nov so I'm clueless sorry.

MikeRaw

Like I said in the SB, this is good and bad. If wwe acknowledges this (which they most likely will), it's good because Punk is probabyl in line for a singles push. But it's too bad, because I wanted to see him turn on Kofi.

Enigma22

Reaction score
it doesnt say anything about it on wwe.com so i wonder if they are gonna make it count...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its midnight on a saturday night. I wouldn't expect an update until the morning tbh.

This Guy

WWE.com just got updated...its the main story and there are pictures from the match now.

This Guy

Well I'm an idiot.

no your not...to be honset I thought it would be posted on WWE.com before I even got home. we took the bus this time (it was cheaper then paying for parking) so it took a little longer to get home.

BTW, I'll have my pictures a little later on. I would have had a kick ass picture of Rey Mysterio and Jeff Hardy but they had a fucking super trooper shooting them with a spotlight from behind. (you'll see what I mean)