Breaking News: Michael Jackson Dead

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

LOS ANGELES -- Pop star Michael Jackson has been taken to UCLA Medical Center by ambulance suffering from cardiac arrest, fire officials confirm.

Los Angeles Fire Department Captain Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a 911 call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The paramedics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda says.

It's believed he may have suffered a heart attack. He is currently in critical condition.

:cry:

EDIT - He died

the dark knight

your title is mis-leading tbh
msn said:
LUKE ASS said:
Michael Jackson in serious condition in the hospital
[£]thé dãrk knîght[£]★★★★★★★★★★★★ said:
AutoMessage: leeeeeeeeeeeeave one for uob.
LUKE ASS said:
critical*
★★★★★[£]thé dãrk knîght[£]★★★★★★★★★★★★ said:
what
★★★★★[£]thé dãrk knîght[£]★★★★★★★★★★★★ said:
did he turn black again?

anyway,,,,,,,,,he's old and worthless now so he can die or live long enough to get completely buried by the media.

J

I can't lie this just ruined my day, I don't care what he did man was a fuckin legend.

Kaedon

Reaction score
Holy balls. That sucks.

Great One

I haven't seen it clarified yet.. just said it's hospitalized besides like that one website. I refuse to believe it, if he dies I'll be so pissed. =(

the dark knight

whos gonna look after blanket, prince and paris...

edit-

ok im trying to stay away frm lame jokes but it better not be someone whos lookin for revenge..........you know what i mean.

chessarmy

Michael Jackson dead

TMZ.com:

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

:shock:

J

I was kinda hopin it was typical TMZ b.s. but Damn this is a big blow to the music world.

the dark knight

ok i know i said he wouldn't change anything alive or dead but........still, shit. i feel bad :cry:

PeepShow

Yeah, and he was just getting ready to do a concert series in London too. Was saying that was going to be his comeback. This has made my whole week go in the shitter.