Breaking news Brock/Ryback physical altercation

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
via The Wrestling Observer,

A source with the company says that a stipulation was to be added to the SummerSlam main event between Triple H and Brock Lesnar through an angle that was to take place tonight on Raw, but that likely will not happen now because Brock Lesnar left the building after getting into a physical altercation with fellow WWE superstar, Ryan Reeves, known in ring as Ryback.

Not much information is being let out, but the source says Lesnar was in the arena early to rehearse a major angle with SummerSlam opponent Triple H. Before things even began, Reeves, who was also in the building, got into a heated argument with Lesnar. It is uncertain what the argument was about.

Reeves put his hands on Lesnar, though the source tells us that people who witnessed it said Reeves was going to apologize. Lesnar shoved Reeves back and a shoving match ensued. Lesnar threw Reeves to the floor and hit him in the face three times before being pulled off.

Reeves suffered a laceration above his left eyebrow which is required stitches. "Ryback" will not be competing tonight as he was originally planned. Lesnar left the building immediately, and all efforts to reach him have failed.

The planned angle for Raw tonight will not take place. It is uncertain if Lesnar's match with Triple H at SummerSlam or his future with the company is in jeopardy.

More information to come.

rofl Ryback you fucking legend.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Lord R'Albin said:
It's been taken down, obviously a load of BS then - it said Ryback couldn't compete tonight and that Brock had left the building and was not able to do tonight's planned angle.

This. There were no other credible sources, just the original report on Bloody Elbow, which was incorrectly attributed to Wrestling Observer. I didn't see anything else about it, so I doubt it's accurate.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Ryback is such a boss, Lesnar is lucky Ryback's buddy D-Bry wasn't there, Bryan would kick the s*it out of Lesnar, because he is the GOAT.

Reactions: Asskicker

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Brock Lesnar >>> Ryback

Brock is a beast dont F*** with him as he will hurt you

df52640cbe80848999aa01e11a20eb08.jpg
Come at me bro

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Lesnar ran like a bitch when Ryback wanted to apologize. That Brocklensarfan does not sound like a tough guy or beast.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Brock is such a drama queen for a fighter TBH.

Powlay said:
Ryback is such a boss, Lesnar is lucky Ryback's buddy D-Bry wasn't there, Bryan would kick the s*it out of Lesnar, because he is the GOAT.

:true:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I don't see Ryback being punished for this if Brock was the one to land the first punches, + Hunter and Vince are hot on Ryback.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Bork Laser>>>>>>Brock Lesnar
Bork was a machine and terror of society. Brock complains and quits.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If this is true I now mark for Ryback even more. Vince won't care, he has a fetish for big tough guys. Reeves to eat 10 meals then go into UFC and knock Brock out, calling it. Feed him more.