• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BREAKING: Kurt Angle to be inducted into WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2017

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Rock or Austin could induct him, Rock on name value and Austin for their vignette stories.

Or go crazy and get an amateur wrestling legend to do it.

Sylvester Terkay maybe? He never got big in WWE, but he did have a good Amateur career. Not to mention, he lost in the 1992 NCAA tournament finals to Angle.

Deezy

DZ PZ
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/01/24/kurt-angle-royal-rumble-2017/

KURT ANGLE
SHUTS DOWN ROYAL RUMBLE RUMORS
'IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN'

WWE Hall of Fame inductee Kurt Angle says he ain't ruling out a return to wrestling -- but he's adamant the rumors of a surprise appearance at this weekend's Royal Rumble are simply not true.

Angle recently pulled out of a Jan 28 wrestling event in Scotland -- the same weekend as the Rumble -- and some people thought it was a clue that Angle was clearing the deck for a Royal surprise.

But TMZ Sports spoke with the former WWE World Heavyweight champ who put it bluntly -- "Royal Rumble is not gonna happen."

"A lot of people are assuming it, a lot of writers are writing about it ... I haven't talked to WWE about anything after WWE Hall of Fame."

Angle is set to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in March -- and says he's excited about his future with Vince McMahon's company ... which could definitely involve a return to action

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Just don't go all Daniel Bryan fanboy if he doesn't make an appearance.
Nah, I don't expect to make a return. I'd like an appearance, but I'm not counting on it.

Most of the appearances this year will be promoted ahead of time.

Samoa Joe is the only surprise entrant I believe will happen.

Sabretooth

I'm afraid the fans will freak out if anyone other than Angle wins. But yeah I don't believe him even if he denies it. Well just see Sunday.

Cwalker

Nah, I don't expect to make a return. I'd like an appearance, but I'm not counting on it.

Most of the appearances this year will be promoted ahead of time.

Samoa Joe is the only surprise entrant I believe will happen.

Tye Dillinger doesn't enter at 10 then WWE missed an obvious opportunity

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Tye Dillinger doesn't enter at 10 then WWE missed an obvious opportunity
Tye was even teasing it last Wednesday. I hope they do because he's running out of things to do in NXT.

The 10 chants will drive some people bananas and that'll be fun. 8D

Deezy

DZ PZ
Ugh Tye Dillinger coming out will only mean idiots would fuck with the countdown from 11-30 by chanting ten.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
The more i think about this, i'm kinda thinking i want Austin just for the return of the amazing cowboy hat and kumbaya/jimmy crack corn songs to end the speech.