Breaking Ground John McHenry vs. Cory Allen in a No Holds Barred Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
All RPs are due by Wednesday March 7, 2012 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. If you need a 24 hour extension, let me know, but no later than 24 hours and you HAVE to ask me first. Only one RP per person in this match. This is a PPV match so bring your A Game! Good Luck!

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
*NENNT* *NENNT* *NENNT*

John McHenry opens his eyes slowly as the light trickles through the window of his penthouse hotel room. He closes his eyes again hoping he can wish away the noise.

*NENNT* *NENNT* *NENNT*

No such luck. John rolls over out of his bed landing with a thud on the floor. From the floor he begins doing pushups instantly just as he begins to sweat he allows his body to fall back onto the floor. Then rolling over begins doing pushups.

Breaking Ground is only twelve hours away. I’ve got so much riding on this I’ve knocked myself out of the main event banking on making an Impact. Night in and night out I’ve been trying to drive this home. I’m not sure that some people have gotten the fact that I can go night after night intentionally losing I’m still the one with the most TV time only the greats Piper, Hogan, Austin, Sting. Only guys like them command that kind of time without winning a match without being in the main event without having a title.

John steps out of the shower looking at his phone just before getting dressed. Grabbing his gym bag he heads out the door. The phone rings looking down he sees the name Bruce and hit’s the ignore button.

Brother. Thinks he’s gotta be my moral compass it’s funny sometimes even people in the business can’t tell where the lines are. He wants to make sure I’m ok before my “big match†are you well hydrated any nerves. All that stuff, it annoys me but I know if he didn’t make the attempt it’d upset me more.

Guard: Mr. McHenry your room is this way.

John walks through the back of the arena following some security guard to his room. The two walk just past the Gorilla area and then past phoenix office.

Guard: Here we are, do you need anything?

John waives his hand dismissively looking over at Phoenix’s room next door.

She really knows how to impress. Putting my room right next to hers. Everyone likes to be pampered and I’ve been around but there is a point where you worry if it’s to over the top.

Stage producer: Mr. McHenry its time to record your vignette that we’ll be airing tonight. If you are ready.

John McHenry: Sure.

The two of them go out to the ring area John sits in a chair sat right in front of the ring.

John McHenry: Let’s film in black and white ok?

Stage Producer: Sure thing.

John stares at the ground trying to compose what to say. He looks up not into the camera but past it as his mind goes somewhere else.

John McHenry: Impact. That’s what I came here to do. I gave up the chance at the title to make an Impact. I wanted to beat the man. We all came in their was no champ just a bunch of guys a bunch of experience. I saw a quick way to become the man that you beat to be the man. You know that old thing. I made myself the guy in such a small time I’ve lost every match in ACW. Every match. Now you people in the arena must be laughing, why is this guy bragging about losing. Because I’ve had the most screen time out of anyone in ACW. Think about hat for a second. The most seen face in the company hasn’t one a match.

Stage Producer: John sorry to interrupt, but isn’t that still a bad thing. I mean all your doing is devaluing the entire company and yourself.

Johns phone rings he doesn’t bother to look down as he already knows who it is. Putting the phone to his ear he answers it ignoring the producer.

John McHenry: Yeah Bruce, no I just finished a vignette. I know your upset with the story. The guys a prick. You know I don’t agree to this type of story anymore unless there is really animosity. Look it’s almost 4 I’ve got to do some training, back to basics you know and get ready for the show you going to be watching? Well let me know what you think. Alright bye.

***​
John McHenry: Ahh, back to basics is good.

John couldn’t get enough of it laying on his back sprawled out staring at the ceiling. He was listening to the soothing sounds of what he suspected was whales humping. Closing his eyes putting his arms behind his head waiting for his masseuse to come in. He’d made sure to pick out just the right one just in case any other needs might arise. The door opened quietly but he was enjoying himself to much to move she’d start when she was ready.

**Click**
**Click**

John quickly opened his eyes but couldn’t see anything someone had turned off the lights. And now the whales weren’t humping anymore. John tried to free himself but he’d been handcuffed to the table. Suddenly a blow to the gut had him wincing in pain. They weren’t especially strong blows just enough to get the proper reaction. John couldn’t figure out who? Jay he’d made a few ribs about him after their match but nothing warranting this kind of retaliation. With the week off he didn’t have an opponent that should be attacking him. Maybe someone was already assuming the same thing he had. He was already in the next round of the Title Tourney perhaps they were trying to take him out early?

John had to find out who it was he had to get to the lights. He tried to slide off the table but the… What was it a Baseball bat? Hit him right on the calf. The swinger had no way of see where he was either only a general knowledge of where he was when the lights went out and where he should be. John still tied to the table managed to get himself to the floor. The person wielding the bat was going frantic now trying to hit him but only hitting table.

John had to think when this all started he was on the table roughly the center of the room on his right was the door into the room, along with the light switches but that was a good ten feet. It’d be a miracle to drag the table that far and not get hit with that bat again. There was another door should be straight in front of him beside the CD Player with the whales humping. Did it have a light switch? John never used the door so he had no way of knowing. He could try to move the table slowly hoping the person swinging the bat didn’t notice. Or he could go all out in one big pull, if he got the lights on perhaps he could use his feet to knockdown the assailant. He decided one big pull was best. John stood up. The lights came on blinding him for a second as he took a shot from the bat to the groin. He dropped to his knees hands still cuffed to the table crying in pain. As he took another shot to the groin.
The lights went out.

***​

John woke up hours later his balls completely numb and his head throbbing. Stumbling to the door he managed to fall through it more than open it just as the producer from earlier walked by.

Stage Producer: What the hell's happened to you? The dark match for the show just ended you'd better get ready.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
The camera turns on and we see Cory sitting in the lock up of Allegheny County Jail in Pittsburgh, PA. He is staring into space cracking his knuckles and doesn't even notice when David & Tyler walk up to the bars, the have to pound on them to get his attention and he slowly looks up at them.

David: man what on GOD's name is wrong with you? Would you like to know what you're being charged with? Assault & Battery, Destruction of Private Property and Trespassing just to name a few. I know you're upset about what happened to Lori but that is no reason to beat the shit out of someone in his own house. These are serious charges, The Assault & Battery charge alone will bag you at least 2 years in state prison so with the other 2 your looking at at least a 4 year prison sentence. Does that not bother you one little bit?

Cory stops cracking his knuckles and looks up at David with a blank look for so long that David actually takes a step back from the bars.

Tyler: Look Cory cut the bullshit, this is us you're talking too not some schmuck you see on the street. The 3 of us have been best friends since kindergarten so quiet with the dirty looks and talk to us.

Cory turns his attention to Tyler but before he can say anything a guard walks up with Phoenix behind him and she does not look happy. Tyler and David turn and start walking away but Tyler turns his head ans mouths We'll see you at the hospital as they walk out the door and leave. The guard walks up and unlocks the cell door.

Guard: Your bail has been paid by your boss and you're being released into her custody. Although if you ask me you're better off in here.

Cory pushes past the guard and looks at Phoenix with a blank look on his face. She crosses her arms and stares at him. They stare at each other until She finally caves in and starts talking

Phoenix: You're lucky I have a lot riding on Breaking Ground otherwise I would have left you in there to rot. If you ever disobey an order of mine again you will be fired and you and your girl can live on the streets for all I care.

A fire is lit in Cory's eyes at the mention of Lori and Phoenix sees it and gets a smile on her face

Phoenix: Keep that fire for McHenry. I know for a fact you're gonna need it. After what you did to his house I know he is looking to kick your ass. Now let's go, I have a limo waiting for us.

Cory walks past her and walks out the front door with her close behind him. He walks past the limo and looks back at Phoenix.

Cory: I'm not going with you right now but don't worry I'll make it to Breaking Ground. I am not missing my chance to finally make McHenry pay for what he did.

----------2 hours later----------

Cory walks into the hospital and takes the time to sign the visitors log and walks up to Lori's room. He walks past Tyler & David, goes into Lori's room and closes the door before kneeling at the side of her bed.

Cory: I'm here baby, I would have been here sooner but i have some stuff to take care of. I want you to know that Breaking ground is coming up and I will make John McHenry pay for what he did. It's been made a No DQ match so it's gonna be him in a hospital bed for a month

Tears start streaming down Cory's face and he starts sobbing.

Cory: I'm sorry baby I should have been their for you. To hell with titles, ACW or being a wrestler. You are my heart & soul and without you I am nothing. What's happened to you is my fault and I will never forgive myself

Cory walk over to the window and stares out it into nothing. As he does he starts whispering.

Cory: John I don't know why you did what you did but I swear to The Goddess I will make you pay. Attacking me is one thing, it's business. But attacking the woman I love was a huge mistake. You may be looking forward to our match but when Phoenix made it No DQ she signed your death warrant. I promise you one of us is not leaving under his own power and it won't be me.

At that moment a cough is heard behind him and Cory whips is heard around to see Lori smiling at him from her bed.

Lori: What a stirring speech baby, I heard every word and I loved it. I know you'll kick McHenry's ass for what he did to me and I'm going to be there to watch it. In fact I have something to tell you, come here.

Cory walks over to her and Lori starts whispering in his ear and Cory dries the tears from his eyes and starts smiling as the camera fades to black