Breaking EXCLUSIVE Update: Awesome Kong-Bubba Backstage Fight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
While he is a supreme douche, you can't fire somebody over their opinions. From TNA? As much as I want it no. From his Radio Gig? As much as I want it no. And that's whats fucking wrong with America nowadays. People here are toooo fucking sensitive. SO WHAT if he feels Haiti needs to stand on his own two legs. Its his bloody opinion, which is protected by the first amendment. He can be fired from TNA for blaspheming their image as they are doing charity work down there, but his own radio show? Because of his feelings? Come on people, grow some testicles (or some ovaries) and suck it up!

I feel as bad for Haiti as Wycleaf Jean, hell a couple of my best friends are Haitian and I check in with them every day, but am I going to neuter a man because he says Fuck them? No. Same thing with the census saying Negro, and every black person in America getting bent out of shape. Then when I'm not angry, all of a sudden I'm against my own race or something. America needs to cool it with the sensitivity, and be a man, or woman, or whatever the hell this country is.

Oh and I BET on all that is sanctified, that the Awesome Kong shit went down differently. I bet Kong tried to talk to him, he was obnoxious, and she proceeded to show him why she is the most dominant woman in SHIMMER. And not hit a woman? Please, that woman could break him like Alicia Fox going headfirst into the wind.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I think there's more missing from the story. I find it hard to believe Kong would just walk in Bubba's room (the guy that said he wasn't going back to TNA after Jan 4) and go Incredible Hulk on him. There's something missing in the middle.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I don't know but I'm guessing the phrase nappy headed ho was involved.

This Guy

If Bubba said he was only on the Jan 4th show he's a liar because he was on the next week as well. But aside from that he signed a contract. He's officially a TNA Employee now. If his tweet was a tweet for shock since he a shock jock that would be fine, but again he is now officially a TNA Employee, anything he says can be taken as the opinion of the company.

Now should he be fired for it, of course not. Just like the WWE does, and I'm sure TNA does to a lesser degree, they just have to speak up and say "You can't post stuff like that anymore, you work for us now and what you say reflects on the company"

Should Kong be fired? Maybe. I think its funny that Hogan said had Bubba hit her back he would have gotten off scott free for it which shows who Hogan is siding with and I think even if Kong isn't fired she could be screwed now. However none the less regaurdless of how tasteless the comments of Bubba was, assulting a co-worker I believe is uncalled for.

I can't help but wonder if its more likely that it started with Kong just telling him off, and Bubba using some not so politically correct language that set her off.

Double J

Reaction score
Kong has been in the business for about 8 years now, I would think she'd be smart enough not to just blankly attack a good friend of the guy who now is running the company for no reason. I agree with the others who say that something is missing. And to be honest it wouldn't surprise me if Bubba DIDN'T actually tell them to not fire her, but TNA officials said they weren't going to fire her so Bubba is just trying to play face.

MizMasta3000

She didn't even apologize or be professional, I read something where she was like 'you have to give them a fist in the face so they can eat their words' or something along those lines. How unprofessional

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Like I said before, there's something missing in the middle. Kong's not that dumb. She knows Sponge and Hogan are buddies. She knows attacking him will more than likely result in here losing her job. I don't know the girl but I highly doubt that she just walked in his room and beat her ass. He had to have said something or done something else in order for her to do that. The guy seems like a liar and a dick to me. This is the same guy that pretty much said "fuck TNA/Dixie, I ain't going back" at the beginning of the year yet he was back the very next week. That shit he said about Haiti was uncalled for. Yeah he has a point about the US helping them when we need help as well but he could have worded it better. And his apology, his "fans" or people in TNA (Hogan, Dixie) prob told him to apologize or lose his job or something. Ya know, cause he really cares about his job since he said he hated it and didn't want to go back. Hypocrite much? I have a problem believing the whole thing about him not wanting her to get fire too. Sounds like he wanted sympathy to me. Make him seem like the good guy and Kong the bad guy. Apologies don't mean shit when you don't mean it. If Bubba did do something to provoke Kong, then it's good she ain't/wont fake an apology.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I really want awesome kong to go away when i watch a womens wrestling match im usually watching to see some ass and titties. Kong just grosses me out and i dont want her on my tv again. Tna will still have good womens wrestlers without the big kong trying to eat the knockouts.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

I freaking love Awesome Kong (and not in a sexual way). She brings a legit badassness to the women's division. I would love to see her in a match vs. Beth Phoenix because I think that would be just awesome. Incidentally, has anyone ever body slammed Awesome Kong? Because that would be an incredible moment if it ever happened.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I freaking love Awesome Kong (and not in a sexual way). She brings a legit badassness to the women's division. I would love to see her in a match vs. Beth Phoenix because I think that would be just awesome. Incidentally, has anyone ever body slammed Awesome Kong? Because that would be an incredible moment if it ever happened.

Shes way to fat for that john cena might have a problem lifting her on his shoulders

MizMasta3000

But then WWE would have to change their Smart and Sexy motto for the divas