Break the Code

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

RBYSY XJC QKTO COT RGCRO IKPABK HQK DQC WGAI VM HDU BYKQYG ZFAQU NZS GQBS XHOUC PVGYY ZUPCSBGG W2X DQBXQ DMVRGXKBAZ TWY PCT YGZ AG HGYR FESH LVI DCGP VYLMA SWR HDUBY XGA HQK BIG ZKK JUU TOM PCNSWVYF-SHOMLZMPE.QKC

Can you break the code?

Travis40

You're not correct. But I know something that happened on the other forum involving you that some people here might want to hear...maybe some Admins...

PeepShow

He wants you to go to a forum. And since you replied, he'll prolly PM you with all the info and keep berating you to go there. As we all learned in grade school, don't succumb to peer pressure little kiddies. :)

This Guy

How come people always threaten dirt on Peepshow, but no one delivers?

PeepShow

B/c they never have any. They just hate me b/c I tell the truth.

*Waits for Tard40 to type false stuff on here*

Rell

Reaction score
btw me & Peepshow get along fine...

I usually pick on him for the Rell of it.

*Notice how I replaced "Hell" with "Rell", Genius imo*

Now Trav, I hate fanboys...I'll leave it at that.

This Guy

ooooo I just broke the code.

RBYSY XJC QKTO COT RGCRO IKPABK HQK DQC WGAI VM HDU BYKQYG ZFAQU NZS GQBS XHOUC PVGYY ZUPCSBGG W2X DQBXQ DMVRGXKBAZ TWY PCT YGZ AG HGYR FESH LVI DCGP VYLMA SWR HDUBY XGA HQK BIG ZKK JUU TOM PCNSWVYF-SHOMLZMPE.QKC

Can you break the code?

TRAV IS GAY

I did it!!! Yeah!!!