Bray Wyatt

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jacobmiller

Jobber
Reaction score
Who do you guys think that Bray Wyatt will face? Because almost all the top SmackDown Live guys are in a match or are most likely going to be in a match at SummerSlam, like Dean, Dolph, Randy, Cena, Styles. Maybe Rhyno, but he already feuded with Bray in December. Shelton Benjamin isn't likely returning until after SummerSlam. There isn't many other guys who are on the same level as Bray that are available. Thoughts??

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Bray isn't on much of a level at the moment. He may not even be in Summerslam. They pull guys all the time. My guess is if he is, he will be in some multi-man match that sets up a new feud. To be fair, I haven't followed much of what is happening around him so I am not entirely sure what they will do.

jacobmiller

Jobber
Reaction score
+Solid Snake
Agreed. Bray might not be in a match, just like at WrestleMania. Maybe Luke Harper could cost him a match at Backlash, setting up a feud between the two. Maybe even Erick Rowan can someway get involved in a Harper/Wyatt feud.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
+Solid Snake
Agreed. Bray might not be in a match, just like at WrestleMania. Maybe Luke Harper could cost him a match at Backlash, setting up a feud between the two. Maybe even Erick Rowan can someway get involved in a Harper/Wyatt feud.

I can see Harper going somewhere when he does return but who knows when that will be. I don't think these guys are a priority at the moment with PPV shows. Time will tell.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
+Solid Snake
Harper is like 4 months from returning

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Apollo, maybe? Unless Apollo faces Miz for the IC title at SummerSlam, but that is also a shot in the dark.