Bray & Cena

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
*Bray Wyatt on ramp staring down Cena who is standing in the ring*

Bray : THIS MAN IS A LIAR!!! He is a phony!! He is boring!!! He sounds like a broken record!!!

Cena: Nuh uh, YOU sound like a broken record!

*Bray gets on his knees and licks the steel ramp.....*

"...I sound like a broken soul..."

Last edited:

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Such a shitty thread, you should legitimately feel ashamed.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm liking Bray less and less each week now. Has he dropped 'follow the buzzards' for this song he sings while the crowd sit there awkwardly? Still a highlight of each RAW, but his character is getting worse imo.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm liking Bray less and less each week now. Has he dropped 'follow the buzzards' for this song he sings while the crowd sit there awkwardly? Still a highlight of each RAW, but his character is getting worse imo.
I couldn't disagree more. Follow the buzzards will be 10x better when he brings it back now. It cements the character as someone ready to evolve, and most importantly....he isn't like the fandango trip we had last year.

I am huge on this match, but think it should have been Bray winning at WM and Cena winning in a steel cage.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I disagree singing "he's got the whole world" whilst cradling Cena on Monday was one of the creepiest, most surreal and batshit crazy endings to RAW ever.