Brandon Banks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
tumblr_lh5fcpQ0ad1qgt9yy.gif

Basic Information
Member Name: Paullayy
Instant Messenger Service:
MSN: paulwall60@hotmail.com
Yahoo:
AIM: deem0s
Wrestler Name: Brandon Banks
Height: 6'2
Weight: 220
Place of Birth: Jersey City, NJ
Hometown: Wilkes Barre, PA
Currently Residing: Boston, MA
Date of Birth: 12/18/86
Ethnicity: Polish
Alliance: N/A

Character Guidelines
Character Rep: Eminem/CM Punk masked
Alignment: Heel. Pure heel.
Gimmick: Illuminati member/slave, however he never admits it in promos, however in stories, it's mentioned. Sold his soul so he can live a real life, and not continue to live a lie. Anti-establishment as well since his new family are bigger then anything living in the World.
Personality: He shows respect to only those who show him respect. Other then that, he's a prick.
Wrestling Style 1: Athlete
Wrestling Style 2: Balanced
Appearance: Short black hair, clean shaven.. Lots of tattoos but only a few hold a real meaning.
His whole left arm is covered with these symbols randomly with shading around them. Belows more info.

stock-vector-different-symbols-symbols-are-fully-scalable-27390199.jpg

Only tattoo on his right arm beneath his right elbow

Number13.jpg

And of course, the double tear drop beneath his RIGHT eye

teardrop-tattoo-01.jpg

Build: Athletic

Ring Attire: Black vest and black pants (Think Edge from Wrestlemania 22.) Vest comes off before the match. Elbow pad on right arm, with black tape around his wrists and hands. Has a neck tight necklace around his neck with a cross around it. Also wears a mask during his match to 'suppress his conscience'

c-m-punk-masked-pictures1.jpg

Out-of-Ring Attire: Out of gear, he wears anything that looks good. Usually wearing mostly black, red or gray. Depends on the weather to be honest, but he always looks fresh. Always wears a necklace with a huge cross on it, and keeps rosary beads with him in his pocket for blasphemy .

Character History/Backstory:Brandon Banks has gone through some really tough times within the last year dealing with his jail time, countless injuries, and his mental condition of emotional insanity. But since his fiance told him that she's having a baby, Brandon Banks has been trying to change back to his old ways, and his progressed a very long way, even with his mental condition, although at times, the EI still kicks in. For the most part, Brandon Banks is back to being that arrogant, cocky, hood rat the fans used to know.

UPDATE:

After a rocky 2010 and 2011, Brandon took time off from wrestling to 'find himself'. It took a while, but he finally found himself when he joined the Illuminati. Since he 'souled his soul' he's been second guessing it, but slowly, without realizing it he's slowly changing. It all starts coming together now that Cindy and Brandon have separated.

Entertainment Logistics

[YOUTUBE]symaulfP4Ac[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Music: Slaughterhouse - Monsters In My Head
Entrance Attire: Look at ring attire.
Pyrotechnics: Smoke, and some fireworks. Will be explained below:
Entrance Details:

Monsters in my head
.... Monsters in my head

The arena goes completely dark as the chant begins as "Monsters in my Head"" begins to play over the loudspeakers. Twenty seconds you can see a dim spotlight in the middle of the top of the stage as Brandon Banks comes out from beneath the stage, with his hand in positioned in a diamond sign, with the arena filling up and a yellow triangle behind him and his initials in the middle. He keeps the diamond position until he finally puts his arms to the side, like Jesus on the crucifix, smile on his face.

He keeps this position and feeds from the energy from the crowd, and begins running side to side on the ramp. He takes his vest off at the top of the stage, and viciously walks down the entrance ramp.

Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
Wake me up before I’m dead
Don’t bury me with monsters in my head
Monsters in my head
With monsters in my head
And underneath the bed
Underneath the bed

He looks around at the crowd, mouthing some words until he hits the center of the ramp. He touches the cross around his neck for a few, mouthing something under his breathe, and throws up the double B hand signal as a huge amount pyro in the form of a triangle blows up behind him.

Banks then runs and slides into the ring, and begins to pound down on the ground, similar to Orton's thing, and then gets to his feet. He climbs over to the nearest turnbuckle and does his signature B hand signal as the lights begin to fill the arena. He finally throws the number 1 up on his left hand and 3 on his right and sits in the corner, waiting for his opponent..

Announcer Introduction: Standing at 6'3" and weighing in at 220 lbs. Hailing from Bostonnnn, Massachusetts by the way of Jersey City, New Jersey... Thhhhhisssssssssssssss isssssssssssss... Braaaaannnnnd-ooonnnnn Baaaaannnkkkkksssssss!

Moveset

Common Moves
1. Spinebuster
2. Piledriver
3. Suplex
4. DDT
5. Body Slam
6. Reverse Suplex
7. Spinning Wheel Kick
8. Yakuza Kick
9. Spinning Neckbreaker
10. STO
11. Cutter
12. Bulldog
13. Reverse DDT
14. Jawbreaker
15. Fury Punches

Running Strikes
1. Clothesline
2. Diving Lariat with Kick up
3. Leg Lariat

Running Grapples
1. Running DDT
2. Reverse Bulldog

Rebounding Moves
1. Free Fall Flapjack
2. Samoan Drop
3. Belly to Belly

Submissions
1. Rings of Saturn
2. Cross Armbar
3. Triangle Choke

Aerial Moves
1. Spinning Back Elbow
2. Missle Dropkick
3. Frog Splash

Turnbuckle Moves
1. Turnbuckle Brainbuster
2. Running Yakuza Kick
3. Stinger Splash
4. Super Samoan Drop.

Trademark Moves
1. Money in the Bank - Keltic Cross into a Side Effect
2. Eurodolo - Running Canadian Destroyer
3. Buzz Killer - Pelee
4. Late Charge Leg Drop - Diving Leg Drop

Finishing Moves
1.No Ceilings DDT - 720 DDT (Main finishing move)
2.Bank Shot Superkick - Sweet Chin Music in honor of Shawn Michaels, second primary finisher. Used just as often as the No Ceilings DDT and comes out of nowhere.)
3.The Withdrawl- THE LION TAMER NOT THE WALLS OF JERICHO. (Uses only in personal feuds.)
4. IAO - It's All Over - Double Underhook Sitout Face Buster. (Rarely used due to someone else using it as a finisher. Comes out once every so often.)

Post Match Tactics: He always takes his mask after a match. Whenever he wins, he takes the mask off, begins 'Tebowing' next to his opponent (aka, gets down on one bended knee and mumbles some words) letting his higher power know of the sacrifice in the ring.

We Are All Witnesses
Chapter 1
My Life?

Came back to annihilate.
The games in dire straits.
As I await, word on Satan
As I drop fall to my knees
Before this Ouija board
And I prey.

11/11/2011 - 11:06 PM

Those words weren't just lyrics anymore, they meant something.

The scene was quite simple, honestly.

Think of a funeral, casket and all. This wasn't a funeral though.

No. Far from that.

There wasn't a single person in the room crying, there were no flowers, and the body inside the casket wasn't dead.. Well, at least that person was there.. But this was a 'spiritual' rebirth for a man who fought what he thought were demons, but really weren't demons at all.

It was pressure. The pressure got to this man more then he ever thought it could. He sunk to levels he never thought he ever would.

Blew his career.
Blew his money.
Blew his relationship with his family.

Everything this man knew.. Was gone.

The term 'sell your soul' is tossed around so much anymore that it really holds no meaning, but to the man in this casket.. It meant the World. The man in the casket was about to make a deal that he can't break.. The man was ready to be born again.. The man in the casket... was me.

11/11/2011 - 11:07 PM

As I lied there, I remembered the last words I had heard.

"Your life will flash in front of you, and your soul will die. When you see the light and open your eyes, you'll be born again."

It's really not a good look hearing that when you're laying there in a casket, but that's besides the point.

I felt like I was there for an eternity until I started thinking about those words. How exactly was my soul going to die? Was I seriously losing my mind that I'm sitting laying here in a coffin with a bunch of guys staring at me, humming something in some weird language?

Then it hit me. Being in this state reminded me of the last actual funeral I was at.. My fathers..

I thought back when I was kid, and played basketball with him in the backyard and even though I sucked.. He always let me win..

I thought about the random road trips we would take to places as random as Maine and having a blast..

His job got in the way a lot when I was growing up, so maybe that's why all the little things felt special, but they meant something.

And then remembering walking home from school and seeing all my family members at my house crying.

Then I thought of my mom, and how bad my fathers death affected her and how much I struggled just to put a smile on her face.. I did everything from bring her flowers everyday after class, take her out to dinner, anything I could but nothing worked..

She always told me, 'You're going to be something big one day, Brandon' and I did when I finally caught a break in pro wrestling.

She always thought I would be something big when I got older, and aside from an actor, a sports athlete, and a reality TV star.. What's bigger then a wrestler.

I thought of the first company I wrestled for. Good ole' FWF.

11/11/2011 - 11:08 PM

Damn, I sucked back then. Somehow won a World title, but I don't count that shit considering there were like four guys on the roster.. But that launched me into FTW, where I became a star. I was already on top of the World by then, but then I met my wife.. Cindy Parker.

That girl and I probably had the strongest relationship a couple could have from the get go. When I first saw her in Chad Jamison's office, I told her that she'd be mine and she was.

We had our rough times, we had our bad times but in the end, the fact that we loved each other was enough.. And then I proposed..

As shocking as that was to her, what was more shocking was that after she said yes. She told me was pregnant.

And that's when I thought of my son. When I saw him, life finally felt like it had a meaning. Holding him for the first time, his first birthday, I thought of it all.

I felt like I was becoming invincible, but that's when the downward spiral began.

That whole top of the World thing? It isn't so good, especially for a person like me.

See, I'm the type of person that when he gets used to something, he needs it in his life. Call it an addictive personality, I call it persistence.. I wanted all the fame, and I got it.. But what did that do for me?

Nothing.

Even though my career was on a rocket to the sky, my relationship was going to shit. It got to the point where Cindy and I were legally separated. We both went as far as seeing other people, but nothing with anyone else clicked like we did.

During that time, I found out that Cindy's pregnant.. Again.. But now I would live with the question in the back of my mind, is it mine?

11/11/2011 - 11:09 PM

That question ate at me daily, but I kept hiding the pain by working and working and working..

With all that stress came so much anxiety and that's when the drug problem began.

Now trust me, I will smoke some weed here and there because I don't consider that a drug, and I was doing it heavy duty at the time.. But it wasn't taking the edge off like it used too.

I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with something he called 'Chronic Anxiety Disorder'. His recommendations?

Yoga.. No time for that.
Stop wrestling so much.. Didn't want to.
Take medication.. Sure, why the hell not.

He prescribed to this little blue football shaped pill called Xanax, and that's when the drug problem began. At first it was like, sure I'll take one three times a day until one day... The pressure, the stress, the anxiety.. It all became to much, and I just decided to take three at once.

I can't even describe how good I felt then. The weight was off of my shoulders, and I fekt like the World was in the palm of my hand again, but it wasn't. For the first few days I felt right again, I even got Cindy back with the whole 'hopeless romantic' bit.. But even with her back in my life, the pill popping didn't stop.

Cindy knew about the anxiety but she didn't know how much I was abusing. I was at the point where I would run out of a months prescription in four or five days, and that's when the withdrawals began.

After a few days I felt terrible, sick to my stomach, even missed a couple FTW shows.. I thought I was just getting sick, so I did what I was told always helps the common cold..

Took a shot of whiskey.

One shot turned into two, two turned into three, and three turned into the whole bottle until I was passed out in my lawn somewhere with the water sprinklers going off on me.

I showed up to family dinners drunk, fan meetings lit, and FTW shows annihilated. I did not care at all and finally.. FTW had enough of me, and quite frankly.. I felt the same way at the time.

What I did for practically my whole adult life was gone, but.. I did not care as long as my best friend Jack was in front of me.

Cindy was in the hospital delivering birth to my beautiful baby girl Sephira, but I was at home puking up Bacardi.

My mother was at the hospital having life threatening brain aneurysm surgery, while I was at the bar having shots of Crown.

11/11/2011 - 11:10 PM

My life no longer had priorities.. My life was alcohol.

I didn't think to much of it since I was still living good. Cindy was modeling, I was a stay at home father. Shit, life was still pretty damn peachy, until the night that I snapped.

Cindy had just came back from a modeling shoot while I was three bottles deep.

Cindy: Hey baby!

I sat there, not giving a fuck.

BB: Leave me alone, I'm watching tv.

She didn't even bother. I had a full glass of Jack in my hand, as Cindy walked over to the dining room table and sat down her folder and purse. She took out a photo out of her folder from her modeling and ran over to show me it.

Cindy: Do you like it?

I looked at it, and I saw my wife, in nothing but lingerie, sprawled out on a couch.

megan-fox-armani.jpg

;)

Cindy was in modeling, and this came with the package. I was fine with that usually, but on this night.. Something just went off.

BB:
Are you some sort of fuckin' whore, Cindy?

She couldn't believe I said that.

Cindy: ....what?

BB: Give me that!

I grabbed the picture and looked at it even closer.

BB: Bitch, you could see your fuckin' stretch marks! HAHAHAHA

The hypothetical ignorant, asshole, drunk husband is exactly what I became.

I wish I could remember the look on Cindy's face when I said that, just so I knew what look not to ever want to see from my wife again, but I can't. I just went on and on..

BB: You do know you have a son upstairs that's gonna startin' pre-school soon right? You know what this will do to him?

I set my drink down and ripped the picture in a rage.

BB: And what about Sephira? What is she gonna grow up and be like mommy and be a cheap ass whore?

Cindy was crying, and I just didn't care. I grabbed my drink off the table, chugged it down, and just randomly threw the glass against the wall.

BB: You know what bitch, I've had enough of your ass. You know, I wasted four good years on you? Four years that I'll never have back. And for those four years I did nothing but support you, shower you with anything and everything you ever dreamed of, and that.

I pointed at the ripped picture.

BB: That's what four years of commitment gets me?

I stood up and flipped over the glass coffee table.

BB: YOU KNOW WHAT, FUCK YOU!

Blackout.

The rest of what happened, I knew nothing about but bits and pieces were told to me. I literally remembered nothing about the incident, and hell, I feel like a lot of the story was held back from me..

All I was told was I had legitimate shit fit, and ended up falling down a flight of steps and ended up in a hospital.

I remembered being in the hospital and having Cindy there with me. I couldn't believe that I turned into that angry drunk that I never thought I would become, and then Cindy hit me her best shot.

"I can't take this anymore, Brandon. Either you get help, or we just can't be together anymore."

I didn't know what a broken heart felt like till that moment right there, except it wasn't my heart that was breaking, it was Cindy's.

My decision was simple, get help. Sitting in a hospital room for a few days all by myself made me realize how much I've fucked up over the last year - year and a half. Wrestling was gone.. My wife was as close to gone as ever, and my life as a whole.. Gone.

I went on one hell of a roller coaster ride, but I knew it was time to end it.

My problems were much, much bigger then any rehab facility can fix, so I met up with a buddy of mine. He told me a story about how he went on a downward spiral himself, and thought there was nothing left but death.. Then he told me about this society. A society that not will help you get past your problems, but give you the gift of eternal life.

I went home and told Cindy every little detail about it, and she was totally against it, but I wasn't. This wasn't just something I could hide from my wife since the vow I would have to take would be just like marriage, so I kept mentioning it here and there until one day we both did some research on it.

Eventually started warming up to it, figuring why not give it a try?

Cindy wanted no part of it, but she knew that this would be the one thing that can get me back on my feet and over my addictions. She knew as soon as I got this over with, I'd be back to being who I really was.. She knew, this was my only option. I was going to become born again, I was going to become a loving husband and father again.. And once again, I would become a star.

And that's how I ended up in a coffin with my life flashing before my eyes without me even noticing it..

But there was the light.. I felt myself reaching for it but I couldn't grab it, then I remembered what I was told..

"Open your eyes once you see the light"

11/11/2011 - 11:11PM

I opened my eyes and slowly rose up, like I literally rose from the dead. It took a few seconds to fully comprehend what was going on, but inside me.. I felt.. Amazing. Immortal almost.

I exhaled extremely deeply and thought of what just had happened to me, and that's when I turned to the side and heard..

"Welcome.. my brother.."

I was legitimately confused. I felt the same, but different? It was almost like a part of me was missing inside, but all the worries I had were gone. There were only three things on my mind..

Family
Strength
Power

The urges of wanting a drink weren't there anymore, and the anxiety was gone. I was born, again.. But not Christian..

"Now my brother, the last step."

He made me stand in front of him and handed me a weird looking rosary bead.

"Hold that with your left hand in the air, and repeat the oath."

I was still in a state of shock, but something within me made me read the oath.

BB: I, Brandon Banks. protest before you, the worthy Plenipotentiary of the venerable Order into which I wish to be admitted, that I, with all my possessions, rank, honors, and titles which I hold in political society, am, at bottom, only a man; I can enjoy these things only through my fellow-men, and through them also I may lose them. The approbation and consideration of my fellow-men are indispensably necessary, and I must try to maintain them by all my talents. These I will never use to the prejudice of universal good, but will oppose, with all my might, the enemies of the human race, and of political society. I will embrace every opportunity of saving mankind, by improving my understanding and my affections, and by imparting all important knowledge, as the good and statures of this Order require of me. I bind myself to perpetual silence and unshaken loyalty and submission to the Order, in the persons of my Superiors; here making a faithful and complete surrender of my private judgment, my own will, and every narrow-minded employment of my power and influence. I pledge myself to account the good of the Order as my own, and am ready to serve it with my fortune, my honor, and my blood. Should I, through omission, neglect, passion, or wickedness, behave contrary to this good of the Order, I subject myself to what reproof or punishment my Superiors shall enjoin. The friends and enemies of the Order shall be my friends and enemies; and with respect to both I will conduct myself as directed by the Order, and am ready, in every lawful way, to devote myself it its increase and promotion, and therein to employ all my ability. All this I promise, and protest, without secret reservation, according to the intention of the Society which require from me this engagement. This I do as I am, and as I hope to continue, a Man of Honor.

Out of nowhere, he ripped my the top of the shirt I had on and placed a sword over my left shoulder, but I still kept going..

BB: Shouldst thou become a traitor or perjurer, let this sword remind thee of each and all the members in arms against thee. Do not hope to find safety; whithersoever thou mayest fly, shame and remorse as well as the vengeance of thine unknown brothers will torture and pursue thee.

I took a second to think too myself, am I really doing this? But I couldn't fight the urge not to continue.

BB: Eternal silence, and faithfulness and everlasting obedience to all superiors and regulations of the Order. I also renounce my own personal views and opinions as well as all control of my powers and capacities. I promise also to consider the well-being of the Order as my own, and I am ready, as long as I am a member, to serve it with my goods, my honor, and my life. If I act against the rules and well-being of the Society, I will submit myself to the penalties to which my superiors may condemn me.

Then at the same time, we both repeated.

"In the name of the son crucified, swear to break the bonds which still bind you to your father, mother, brothers, sisters, wife, relatives, friends, mistresses, kings, chiefs, benefactors, and all persons to whomsoever you may have promised faith, obedience, and service. Name and curse the place where you were born, so that you may dwell in another sphere, to which you will attain only after having renounced this pestilential globe, vile refuse of the heavens! From this moment you are free from the so-called oath to country and laws: swear to reveal to the new chief, recognized by you, what you may have seen or done, intercepted, read or heard, learned or surmised, and also seek for and spy out what your eyes cannot discern. Honor and respect the Aqua Tofana as a sure, prompt, and necessary means of purging the globe by death of those who seek to vilify the truth and seize it from our hands. Fly from Spain, Naples, and all accursed land; finally fly from the temptation to reveal what you may hear, for the thunder is no prompter that the knife, which awaits you in whatsoever place you may be. Live in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit."

It was done. I've become something I could never admit being, yet, I had to act upon them. In return what I received words can't describe..

All I knew was life as I knew was over.. However, life as it should be.. Has just begun.

----
IVO
----

How often Can you RP?: Whenever booked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person