Bragging Rights 2010 discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
Bragging_Rights_2010.jpg

(idk if that's the official poster... But it looks cool lol)

Confirmed card:
WWE Championship Match: Randy Orton (C) VS Wade Barrett (W/ John Cena)\
Team Smackdown (The Big Show, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA, TBA) (W/ Hornswoggle) VS Team RAW (The Miz, R-Truth, John Morrison, Santino Marella, Sheamus, CM Punk, TBA)
WWE Divas Championship match: LayCool (C) VS Natalya
Buried Alive Match for the World Heavyweight Championship: Kane (C) (W/ Paul Bearer) VS The Undertaker
Interpromotional match: Dolph Ziggler VS Daniel Bryan

Discuss...

straight_edge76

Reaction score
As much as I think having Barrett as WWE Champion would be refreshing and fun, I dont think the WWE will be taking the title off of Orton just yet. I could see this matching ending with Cena 'accidentally' costing Barrett the match by hitting him when he was supposed to hit Orton or something along those lines.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Because of Ezekiel Jackson... there will be no stopping Team Raw.

Doomsday

Reaction score
Still. He left on a ECW Championship win... It would be a shame not to push him.
If there was an actual story line with the possibility of there being an actual mastermind behind nexus my very first guess would of been Ezekiel Jackson... (well that's a blatant lie. My first guess would of been Batista but Jackson would of been my second and that's not a lie.)
If he's not one of the last 2 people on Team Raw then they gave a way an op for continuing his push.

Reaction score
I totally see Barrett winning with Cena's aid and it leads to the Cena heel turn. I don't expect Barrett to hold the title very long, hell it would actually be awesome to see one of those win-it-at-the-ppv-drop-it-the-next-night-on-Raw things, he's not really ready for anything longer than a month. This of course leads to Orton-Cena, then Cena as mega heel vs. Taker and mad cash is made.

jacksionreo

Reaction score
I am excited for watching these fights and waiting for that at that time.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Zeke, JoMo, Truth, Santino... Team Raw looks well midcard.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The match I honestly am most curious to see is the Daniel Bryan/Dolph Ziggler match. The segment they had on RAW was pretty good and the both are pretty solid in the ring. I have been vocal on my thoughts on Bryan and I feel that he was kinda rushed as US champion but he is doing a good job with the championship and is getting into a nice spot on the card. He and Ziggler will likely open the night, which is a great way to do so and I think if given 10-15 minutes they could have a MOTN candidate.

I honestly would love to see this turn into a full fledged feud somewhere down the line.

Reaction score
I really hope Ziggler wins at BR, he has been pretty cool at Intercontinental Champion and i would hate to see his buzz killed because of a rushed push.

Reaction score
Kofi, Alberto and Swagger have all either bordered on main event or been well and truly in it for at least some time. The only one as high up the card as them from the four Airfixx listed is JoMo. However, I do expect RAW to win. It just seems like another thing Miz could brag about, while a win for SmackDown! doesn't do a whole lot.

Adam, it's nice to know you like AmDrag. Making every second post of this thread a one liner about how you like him is extremely unnecessary though.

...god...

Reaction score
Swagger has, but Kofi and Alberto have been nowhere near the main event.. Feuding with Christian and Rey (closing the show once) isn't the main event. Truths been closer than that and Zeke was main eventing ECW and was also the last champ. The teams seem equally shitty, although SD has some more champs. I can see and hope Raw wins too, this is the only storyline interesting me right now, the battle royal at the end was bad ass as well as the start with Miz.

Reaction score
don't forget that on the PPV Michael Cole will be Masterbating over the Miz is on!!!

when Daniel Bryan is on that will be when Michael cole has too much sand in his vagina!!

Reaction score
Swagger has, but Kofi and Alberto have been nowhere near the main event.. Feuding with Christian and Rey (closing the show once) isn't the main event. Truths been closer than that and Zeke was main eventing ECW and was also the last champ. The teams seem equally shitty, although SD has some more champs. I can see and hope Raw wins too, this is the only storyline interesting me right now, the battle royal at the end was bad ass as well as the start with Miz.

Del Rio's feud has been the focus of SmackDown! and has had far more attention on him than Truth ever had. While I love Zeke, main eventing SmackDown! means next to nothing, especially since they're not even mentioning his status as last champ apparently.