Bragging Rights 2009 Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Well, either Show turns on his team or they really are going with the Jerishow break up angle already...which I kind of hope they are.

LKP

I think an ecw guy should cost a brand the bragging rights. Christian or regal? Does that idea suck yeah it does lol. But ecw is not involved and its a good way for an ecw guy to go to raw or smackdown.

noumenon

LMAO, could you imagine ANYONE from ECW coming out and laying out HHH or something.
"HHH GOING FOR THE PEDIGR- WAIT, OH MY GOD IT'S ZACK RYDER!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZACK ATTACK!!!"

LKP

Lmao he just woo woo wooo'd all over big show lol. Ecw could interfere and say what about us?

Great One

I hope DiBiase runs in and costs Cena the match (while playing the unsure of who to hit card) then turns on Orton afterwards.

Klide

LMAO, could you imagine ANYONE from ECW coming out and laying out HHH or something.
"HHH GOING FOR THE PEDIGR- WAIT, OH MY GOD IT'S ZACK RYDER!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ZACK ATTACK!!!"

I could actually see something like that happening esspescially if someone like christions to run in one of the championship matches and continue brand wars to survivor series with 3 champs facing each other

The Rated R CMStar

ECW is not an equal and will have anything to do with this event, the sooner we accept it the better

Hometown Kid

I think ECW as a whole is about to get a bit of a profile boost in the coming months, I said I thought earlier that Cena was going to lose and go to ECW, and I think he is going to come out with Christian, Shelton, Yoshi and the roundtable during the main event and show ends with a 3 team brawl. C'mon, it is way too close to Survivor Series to have this match end with a clean finish.

...Or Triple H pins Jericho to stand tall in the end. >_>

Wordlife

^I totally see that last part happening actually setting up a match between HHH and Y2J in the coming weeks

seX-Power

I'm excited about the divas match for Bragging Rights. (Melina, Gail, Kelly vs. Michelle, Beth, Natalya) Melina, Gail, Beth and Natalya are pretty much the best the WWE has to offer, Michelle can work well with good opponents and Kelly has cool moves. Hopefully they get time, as I'm expecting this match to be better than Cena/Orton tbfh.

Airfixx

SP & GOne are so right:

A 14 man clusterfuck which pressumably has to run for a good 45mins+ ended by a punch...... EPIC........ NOT!

We'll probably see a bunch of finishers AFTER the match and the show being closed with comments like "well NOTHING has been settled here".

schuy7

Reaction score
This match seems as predictable to me as a red coat dieing on an episode of Star Trek... the stipluation of Cena leaving Raw if he loses gives it away to me...

I can only hope and pray for a Vinny Mac swerve here! Orton is on the BR poster whihc tends to mean a win, and the rosters definately need refreshing before WM
Exactly. I think this will spark the Cena/Taker feud for Mania.

Qwake

This threads rather dead for a PPV that's on tomorrow. Predictions or anything?

I really don't think this PPV will be worth a buy, a 7 on 7 match where the teams haven't even really feuded, Orton Vs Cena for a third of the PPV, a big SD Vs RAW womens match, Miz Vs Morrison and the 4-Way match, could be some decent matches but I don't think they'll really amount to anything. Also, this PPV lacks Christian and Dolph Ziggler!

Kizza

There's only 4-5 matches, right?

Iron Man match will be a massive flop.

Qwake

There's 5 announced, Iron man match goes for an hour then there's 2 hours left for Miz/Morrison, a huge SD Vs RAW tag match and women's one too and a Fatal 4-Way, this PPV should bomb badly.