Brad Maddox should of won that award not Kofi

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Brad Maddox should of won that award not Kofi WTF that wasent impactful walking on your hands. Brad Maddox made more impact by screwing over Ryback which nobody else had the guts to do. Brad Maddox was robbed of not winning that award

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Where's my money at? :tough: We bet that if The Shield didn't make as big as an impact as Maddox did I would give you my paycheck, but they did make a bigger impact. And Brad Maddox got his ass whooped and Kofi is the champion, Brad didn't deserve that award.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Brad Maddox = jobber. Why are we still talking about him. We might as well have some threads on Yoshi Tatsu (who is a much better talent).

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Brad Maddox = jobber. Why are we still talking about him. We might as well have some threads on Yoshi Tatsu (who is a much better talent).

Why are "we" still taking about him. "We" might as well...

no no no. There is no "we". It is just one shithead

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Fair enough, I was hoping all threads with "Brad Maddox" in the title would be blocked. Unless it was Brad Maddox gets humiliated, then released.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Morrissons was better

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
How can u say that Kofi's escape from elimination in the RR wasn't impact full it was a huge huge mark out moment for the RR and was talked about for a good few weeks after. Also it'll be remembered for a long time as one of the better escapes from elimination in a RR.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Next year Brad will be jobbing to Hornswoggle and Heath Slater.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
''Should of'' in the title
''Should have'' in the thread

Interesting :hmm:

Let's discuss this.